Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I can't wait to see his tweets the first time we have a questionable referee decision go against us. :D

wait until he sees our defending, he will smash his phone in anger

• Like 1

i must have missed something. Did he call Clark a snake for leaving, thats pretty low if true, even worse than the Holloway tweet. 

he might be shit but he always gave 100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

So clark is off for 5m and Gana is off for 7m, and suddenly we make a 12m bid for McCormack. It seems like we are having to sell to get any funds...

Also not growing squad any more to we get rid of players might be the idea.

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

i must have missed something. Did he call Clark a snake for leaving, thats pretty low if true, even worse than the Holloway tweet. 

Particularly ill-advised since Clark hasn't actually left yet (unless I haven't been keeping up - sort of lost the will to live on this one) or hadn't when he tweeted.

So he's called an existing employee, who both the manager and he have said publicly they want to keep, a "snake". Sort of painted Clark into a corner where he has to go now whatever? Glad he wasn't tweeting away when we had the issues with Barry/Liverpool; Benteke/Liverpool during the times when they were persuaded to stay on a bit longer than they wanted.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Preťty sure it was a fake account.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

And anyone that believes thoses Photoshop tweets, come on! 

awwww, you mean he DIDN'T come on here, read all the comments and then call us words removed?

I'm upset now :-(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Depends on what circumstances he left. Could have promised to stay to RDM and the DR. Regardless i wishe stopped posting stuff like that. Prefer he breaks signing news like 'McCormack will be great for us' instead. 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

No, he said something like "D becomes G", and some twitter douche interpreted it to be a reference to Delph and Gana. Never mentioned Clarke.

Â