Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

Letter from Mervyn KIng is as close as you are going to get to expose the fraud that is lerner and agrees with what I have posted above.  That letter is tantamount to the letter at the fag end of Ellis's reign.  Lerner you are a  and you will kill my club

Bernstein's letter could still have meant Lerner overruled them on wanting Moyes.

King's letter has basically solidified the fact that Lerner has lost it and isn't going to do anything in summer. Queue the General heading up the football board.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

**** you Lerner you word removed?

^ That would have made a far more impactful written letter I think :lol:

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Sounds to me like they expected a sale, and were sold the job on that promise, and things have stalled.

I don't read it that way

1 minute ago, Sam3773 said:

Bernstein's letter could still have meant Lerner overruled them on wanting Moyes.

King's letter has basically solidified the fact that Lerner has lost it and isn't going to do anything in summer. Queue the General heading up the football board.

Won't cough up the salary?

Is happen to watch the club sink further in a desperate attempt not to lose anymore money.

I really do hope Lerner drops..

I agree with a previous poster on their thoughts on this disclosure of a sale and extensive talks - Randy has never communicated such information before and if this is anything like the browns, the sale will happen fast - IMHO. 

Edited by Jareth