Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This is exactly what the hells happened. I think we all should send rotten eggs to lerners home address. Just show what he has done to the club the scumbag coward

So someone posts "I think that....."

But you KNOW ??

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

A lot of people were vehemently against Hollis when he was appointed - there were some usual choice phrases contained within his thread and a lot of abuse for no reason at all (as far as I could tell).

For me, I think he's one of the "good guys".  He's trying to sort out this mess and this 'football board' may well have been the sound footing we needed to start on.

Urgh.

**** sake Randy.  I hope a sale is imminent.

Hollis is a weird one, I am completely in support of him doing what he does, and it is needed at this shambles of a club. As much as anyone though, he knows the remit of Lerner wants, was employed directly by him and there were long discussions before taking on the role. So unless Lener has completely overruled anything Hollis had put forward as well then he is part of this situation too.

There could be a lot of things at play here such as a takeover, budget, new manager etc. All we know there has been a massive disagreement. Unfortunately all we can do is speculate at this point. We all love our club and we just want answers but instead we get drip fed propaganda and we are left trying to decipher the riddles. Naturally we are going to read between the lines until we get the truth. The club owe us honesty because it is getting ridiculous. Stick together. Up the Villa.

• Like 2

Thinking about it - anyone else think this could all be a plan to get Lerner to wind his neck in or piss off?

The quotes from Moyes; the 2 resignations, but Sir Brian and Hollis staying; the fact that a scan of the letters is out so quickly; the fact that the letters are so carefully worded, they almost seem to be written by a lawyer? Put yourself in Randy's shows for a minute - it must feel like the wagons have circuled.

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Maybe they have been working on the take over and now it's been confirmed we are down Randy has suddenly moved the goal posts in asking price and derailed the deal ? 

For the life of me I can't understand why you would think this is what's happened 

Bernstein refers to authority being undermined and being unable to implement reforms.

It may be all about finance, but I've a sneaking suspicion a certain ex marine is the spanner in the works.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

At least certain poster's fake ITK is getting more specific these days :crylaugh:

I'd like to hear more from #StevoITK - just about as reliable as most other self-proclaimed ITKs.

1 minute ago, BigJim said:

Bernstein refers to authority being undermined and being unable to implement reforms.

It may be all about finance, but I've a sneaking suspicion a certain ex marine is the spanner in the works.

late addition to the board, King says they made progress that stalled...

very possible he's running the orders for Lerner to stop certain things happening.

What an absolute shambles.

Best case scenario, new owners and Moyes and no longer needing these guys, as the extensive negotiation are near to bearing fruit  

Worst case Randy is staying and tightened the purse strings even more and Bernstein and King have jumped as a result  

• Like 2