Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Just an absolute shambles. My guess is that we're financially crippled, and they see no way out of it. 

Our finances are a disaster anyway, that's whilst been in the richest league in the world

Doubt it's over a manager they must be bigger than that to throw their toys out the pram.

another scenario is they have been contacted by a buyer and as such they cannot work for the current owner as could be insider dealing?

However I would bet it's Lerner is a clearing in the woods and now they have seen with their own eyes and want nowt to do with him ruining our great club.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5505676,00.html

It is with regret that Aston Villa Football Club today announces the resignations of Mervyn King and David Bernstein as directors of the Club.

The Club would like to thank both for all their efforts throughout their short time as members of the Board.

A search to appoint a new manager remains a priority.

The Chairman, Steve Hollis, is currently engaged in extensive negotiations in relation to the sale of the Club.

Brian Little will continue to advise the Chairman on all football related matters.

• Like 1

We are a joke. Nothing will ever change. Clearly he has tried to implement his plans ( Much needed changes) and hit brick wall after brick wall.

I hate you Randy, I absolutely **** despise you. You pathetic, small, weak little Daddy's boy.

Do everyone a favour a drop dead.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

BBC Journalist tweeted this

CgVfmQHXIAAVYZW.jpg

Wow. So football board not having the power to do what it wants? Would be good to know how and why the new structure was undermined!

• Like 2