Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

Wondered why I didn't see any of the Collymore stuff. He blocked me :D

I can't even remember tweeting him.

What a monumental arsehole.

EDIT: Ah right, I was tweeting somebody else who was called out by Stan on TS and said it was pathetic to not give the person a right to respond.

Yeah, he's a massive prick.

Edited by StefanAVFC

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I think all it took was a handful of direct talks and meetings with Randolph Lerner, after which they determined he is alarmingly mentally unsound. 

They had also carried out a study into what was wrong with the club, which consisted in the end of just one word:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ46mjoMgCiPFmhLsYt-O_

• Like 1

Could it be true that Lerner is an actual idiot, like clinically? 

I mean, he looks like an idiot, and all he seems to do is destroy shit, so he's like a rich kid who never adjusted to adulthood and he's mesmerized by his own Scorched Earth reign of terror. He can buy big shiny things with daddy's money and when he becomes bored with the toy, he discards it. 

He is as close to being a true idiot as any other figure in sports management I've ever known, and I've known a good few.

This guy takes the cake. 

• Like 1

Radical solutions.

There's hints in the papers that Lerner wanted a say in player valuation - I'm guessing that Bernstein and King felt it was worth paying players up to get them out, had a manager in mind, had a potential budget in place, had issues with Reilly and essentially a number of things they felt that could turn the club around.

If they've hit a Lerner brick wall in the shape of Hollis then you can see why they've gone - they've been asked to do a root and branch review, come back with a way forward and discovered it wasn't going to be up to them anyway.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Radical solutions.

There's hints in the papers that Lerner wanted a say in player valuation - I'm guessing that Bernstein and King felt it was worth paying players up to get them out, had a manager in mind, had a potential budget in place, had issues with Reilly and essentially a number of things they felt that could turn the club around.

If they've hit a Lerner brick wall in the shape of Hollis then you can see why they've gone - they've been asked to do a root and branch review, come back with a way forward and discovered it wasn't going to be up to them anyway.

Yep, this is really cynical stuff from Lerner. Or maybe it's Krulak, I wouldn't be surprised if Randy isn't fully aware of what's going on right now.

Imagine after ALL the bullshit over all these years and it's Krulak who ends up playing the Grim Reaper. Probably should've known it would come down to this. It was laughable from Day One, but tolerated only because the future WAS bright. But Krulak is not funny, cute, clever or remotely suited for the position he enjoys. 

**** it all to Hell.

Edited by maqroll

reg said earlier that the club are in negotiation about a sale. But in reality have just hired another law firm to try and sell us. do they think fans are that stupid that they cant see what they are doing. "2 board members who have been here a month have resigned, shit what do we do!? lets tell the fans we've sold the club that will cheer them up"  i wouldnt piss on lerner if he was on fire 

11 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Oh great - the mail get to bring their broken crest image out again

But its the false narrative- it's this season one with 'prepared' on it. Prepared for what? 

I just don't want to think about the Villa at the moment- it's just makes me upset.

My Theory 

They were brought in to turn club around with Randy as owner ...however finally being relegated Randy has had enough tells Hollis to find a buyer ,cuts price not prepared to sanction any changes.

In essence it's a gamble , he is gambling someone will buy us quickly.He walks away tail between legs and new owners move club forward.The problem is if no one comes in for us  we spend the new few months in limbo land ,end up hiring whoever is cheap and without a club to manage us with a squad of misfits ..and likely loan signings 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It's absolute nonsense.

In fact it might be the exact reason footballers do it as opposed to other drugs, because it' so **** harmless.

Also, if you called it hippy crack anywhere you'd get laughed at.
It would be like asking a weed dealer for some Wacky Baccy

Jazz woodbines surely?