Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

"On laughing gas"

Seriously, has anyone else here done it? I tried it in a bar once when I was 18, it's literally just like when you put your head between your legs for 30 seconds then stand up really quickly. Lasts maybe 15 seconds. What sort of **** idiot enjoys that?

Loads of times in my youth, personally found it a right laugh at afterparties where I'd already be on various other substances anyway.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It's absolute nonsense.

In fact it might be the exact reason footballers do it as opposed to other drugs, because it' so **** harmless.

Also, if you called it hippy crack anywhere you'd get laughed at.
It would be like asking a weed dealer for some Wacky Baccy

Wonder why it's called "hippy crack" by Journos?

It's not crack or anything like it.

Nor is it used by hippies.

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

I did hear another rumour from someone who has often proved reliable  that  Bernstein and King were actually appointed on behalf of a new owner to be to set things in motion .... And that their departure is because the deal is now off

i don't personally buy into it  (makes zero sense more so when you throw the General into the mix ) ...but this person has been correct on villa stuff before so you never know 

I had suggested this scenario (among others) in an earlier post. It is possible.

I've done it loads safe 'drug' as long as you use the balloon method and wouldn't affect the health of a footballer , booze a lot worse.

Gives a giddy 30 second head rush/escape. Better rush than alcohol, but the effects are don't last long. 

DO NOT EVER though use methods which don't use the balloon, at best freezer burns, at worst death.  

Edited by supernova26

1 minute ago, supernova26 said:

I've done it loads safe 'drug' as long as you use the balloon method and wouldn't affect the health of a footballer , booze a lot worse.

Gives a giddy 30 second head rush/escape. Better rush than alcohol, but the effects are don't last long. 

DO NOT EVER though use methods which don't use the balloon at best frost burns, at worst death.  

Don't tell Gabby this, I'm hoping he slips up in this respect.

To be fair to Gab mind. If thats fat camp he knew what he was doing. I'm a little overweight, I'm wondering if the wife will let me go work out with those pair for a couple of weeks

• Like 3