Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, Pez1974 said:

Apparently, King's resignation letter specifically mentions the owner and communications with the Football Board!

Where has King's resignation letter been published? Sounds interesting.

I was expecting bad news like into administration and starting next season with a points deduction.

This is Good news as surly we can now sack the fat useless word removed.

1 minute ago, VillaBrum said:

Where has King's resignation letter been published? Sounds interesting.

both on here about 30 pages ago

or also in the press : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3546180/Aston-Villa-board-members-David-Bernstein-Mervyn-King-resign-relegated-Premier-League-club.html

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Bernstein and Woodward King wanted to sack Gabby on the spot but were not allowed to by Lerner?

I said this the afternoon (not particularly with Gabby in mind) they were brought in review our demise,  i think they have identified a culture problem and wanted to sack those in question. That of course costs money and Lerner has vetoed the idea, that certainly would undermine the very remit they were given to root out the problem. 

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I used to love Gabby, smh, for the millionth time, have your fun if you want, even say you are drinking to take your mind off the struggles etc. But for the love of god! Why do it so publicly and with a complete lack of respect and awareness. He has proper lost the plot, I really think something is wrong with him to be honest. SAD

I'm with you mate!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

BEM say 'sale' reference not just a smokescreen........

Just re-wondering about Kings reference to a sale being needed 'as soon as possible'.  Assuming Hollis okayed the Official release, and BEM say it isn't just a smokescreen, (who has told Kendrick that ?) that would mean both King and Hollis have deliberately put in the public domain both the possibility of a sale and the need for it to happen soon.

Who is that message aimed at and why ?

"On laughing gas"

Seriously, has anyone else here done it? I tried it in a bar once when I was 18, it's literally just like when you put your head between your legs for 30 seconds then stand up really quickly. Lasts maybe 15 seconds. What sort of **** idiot enjoys that? 

To be honest I couldn't care less about anyone doing it, the most pointless "drug" in the world. I can't imagine it has any more negative side effects than breathing helium out of a balloon.

Boozing though, again, on the day of our relegation, after all the other bullshit...

Cancel the words removed contract.

Just now, a m ole said:

"On laughing gas"

Seriously, has anyone else here done it? I tried it in a bar once when I was 18, it's literally just like when you put your head between your legs for 30 seconds then stand up really quickly. Lasts maybe 15 seconds. What sort of **** idiot enjoys that? 

To be honest I couldn't care less about anyone doing it, the most pointless "drug" in the world. I can't imagine it has any more negative side effects than breathing helium out of a balloon.

Boozing though, again, on the day of our relegation, after all the other bullshit...

Cancel the words removed contract.

It's absolute nonsense.

In fact it might be the exact reason footballers do it as opposed to other drugs, because it' so **** harmless.

Also, if you called it hippy crack anywhere you'd get laughed at.
It would be like asking a weed dealer for some Wacky Baccy

• Like 4