Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Nabby said:

My Theory 

They were brought in to turn club around with Randy as owner ...however finally being relegated Randy has had enough tells Hollis to find a buyer ,cuts price not prepared to sanction any changes.

In essence it's a gamble , he is gambling someone will buy us quickly.He walks away tail between legs and new owners move club forward.The problem is if no one comes in for us  we spend the new few months in limbo land ,end up hiring whoever is cheap and without a club to manage us with a squad of misfits ..and likely loan signings 

Black

If Lerner had any competence he should have sold up in the summer of 2014 when after Lambert's 2nd season- in which to be fair to Lambert he kept us up whilst cutting the wage bill. Instead we signed Joe Cole and Kierian Richardson and barely stayed up. And have been firefighting ever since. I just can't see why Lerner is going to get what he sees as a acceptable offer for Villa as a Championship side when he could have sold as a Premier League side in the last 2 years, and hasn't.

He is going to skim the money off and wind the club down, and either we will get lucky and get promoted straight away, or he will sell up to a local business consortium in about 3 years time when we are in League One.

22 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Yep, this is really cynical stuff from Lerner. Or maybe it's Krulak, I wouldn't be surprised if Randy isn't fully aware of what's going on right now.

Imagine after ALL the bullshit over all these years and it's Krulak who ends up playing the Grim Reaper. Probably should've known it would come down to this. It was laughable from Day One, but tolerated only because the future WAS bright. But Krulak is not funny, cute, clever or remotely suited for the position he enjoys. 

**** it all to Hell.

One of the letters specifically mentions communications with the owner. He knows exactly what is going on and Hollis is just his puppet brought in to do the dirty work. 

9 minutes ago, Nabby said:

we spend the new few months in limbo land ,end up hiring whoever is cheap and without a club to manage us with a squad of misfits ..and likely loan signings 

Rowett ticks all of those boxes given he is currently at Small Heath rather than at a football club. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It's absolute nonsense.

In fact it might be the exact reason footballers do it as opposed to other drugs, because it' so **** harmless.

Also, if you called it hippy crack anywhere you'd get laughed at.
It would be like asking a weed dealer for some Wacky Baccy

:blush: What do you ask for?

I had high hopes for the club under the new board. I'm actually a little surprised that even Randy has managed to screw things up quite so quickly. Oh well, just as long as we still have Krulak.