Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

said it before I dont like the guy but I think Harry Redknapp would be a decent shout for us especially if we are stuck with these idiotic players 

Harry Redknapp won't be sorting anything out here besides his bank balance. He left QPR in a similar state that we currently have (a poor squad and poor attitude) and that's before we even go on to the finances of the clubs he has been at.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

because the 3 foreign managers we have had have been shit

As have our latest 3 British (even thou it's a bit of a stretch calling Sherwood a manager)

8 hours ago, Rob182 said:

you were having a dig at Remi for his appointment of Black, even though most people would agree that being an assistant doesn't make you a manager.

Remi could have appointed Mourinho and Guardiola as joint Assistant Managers, but when taking over this weekend, I doubt they would have got a much better performance or result from them.

An assistant doesn't necessarily make you a good manager and in Remi's case being a manager didn't make him a good manager either.

As for Black, not impressed with what I have seen so far but hopefully, as I said, things will improve for Remi's appointment. 

As for if we had Guardiola and Mourinho as joint Assistant Managers I suspect we would see a better performance so have to disagree with you on that one.

9 hours ago, Hev said:

Moyes is favourite now but Shearer and Wright on MOTD quick to say we shd have Pearson  Me thinks Shearer wants Moyes for Toon.  Get it done Villa. Announce Moyes soon (please) even if he doesnt actually take charge till Summer. 

Shearer and Wright are two of the biggest arse holes to be so called pundits, along with Jamie redknapp. So biased it's untrue. When talking about Villa going down and the possibility of going down again Wright actually said "it's happened to bigger clubs" tosser. None bigger than your arse you fat arsed clearing in the woods.

• Like 3

The Mirror has reported Bruce again. I know it depends what happens with Hull this month but I think he's a strong shout. 

I don't 'like' Pearson as much as Dyche, Moyes or Bruce but he definitely has some of the credentials we should be looking for. 

What is the problem with Pearson?. Yes his personality is a bit weird but does that really matter?. It's only the media trying to wind him up. He has the best record of any candidate, including Moyes. BTW I am not saying he is my first choice but he has got Leicester promoted from 2 divisions. 

Dont get the hate either. Him or Moyes would be a great appointment given the state of the club

• Like 3

I can't see why people are saying no to Pearson. We have absolutely no identity anymore, we're completely broken. We need someone has a bit of know how when it comes to putting up a fight and assembling a squad of players in order to do just that. 

Hopefully we will be totally reformed next season and have gotten rid over the majority of the 'players' we have at the moment. I think pearson would do a great in assembling a fighting team. 

Or should we go for Carver instead? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

because the 3 foreign managers we have had have been shit

I don't think Houllier was shit, we finished top half and if it wasn't for his health problems he might have done something worthwhile here, 

• Like 1

Moyes need time and full control to be at his best and deliver on a budget.

He will be very cautious and want reassurances from any new employer to get both before he accepts a new job. Not sure if the board/owner/management is willing to give him that to the extent Kenwright did at Everton.

Sean Dyche would be mad to move at this time and Pearson is a nutter. I don't fancy Bruce at all and 'Arry is a bad joke.

I´m struggeling to see any good British candidates...

6 hours ago, av1 said:

I've saw this sentiment a few times mate, but in all likelihood his (former) backroom staff are going to be PL winners in a few weeks time. 

I can't see Leicester wanting to part with them or them wanting to part with Leicester.  

If you think they would rather leave the Champions and join the Championship, you my friend must be an ostrich, because your head is in the sand. :P

He has had the ability to build a good backroom staff once.....why can't he do it again.?

why did you not just say, i don't want him.? Instead of wasting 3 paragraphs telling someone else they are wrong for favouring him.?

• Like 1