Keinan Davis

a-k

13 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

Like most only seen the highlights so don't want to get too carried away but this looks to me like one of those players where you don't need to look at loads of games before you see it the quality is obvious to me. I could be wrong and I am in no way comparing him but he has a drogba like style to him from what I see.

I was thinking that he had a bit of the young Cyrille Regis about him but if he is able to consistently perform at anywhere near the level that both of these top class strikers did he will be some player. :) 

40 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Barry came from Brighton. 

At the age of 16 so still an academy player, Davis was actually older when he joined

Edited by tismyk

5 hours ago, Stockport_Villain said:

Personally don't think Kodjia plays in a pair. He is a lone striker who finishes very well but is very poor at creating opportunities for a partner.

Very much so and from memory when he's been played wide he's not been effective

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Albrighton against West Ham, August 2010? 

Was that the game where he looked like Messi? Beating people for fun, hit the bar with a wonder shot. 

I remember an unbelievable sub appearances from Albrighton against West ham but didn't think it was his debut. 

52 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Was that the game where he looked like Messi? Beating people for fun, hit the bar with a wonder shot. 

I remember an unbelievable sub appearances from Albrighton against West ham but didn't think it was his debut. 

No he started that game and got 2 assists, one of which was for Milner's last goal for us on his last appearance for us as well. But yeah he looked like Messi that day, beating fullbacks for fun. Pretty sure Ciaran Clark also started that game.

1 hour ago, MrDuck said:

Now watch Bruce bench him in favour of Gabby for the next game.

Surely Bruce is not that stupid. If he doesnt start tomorrow night it will because he will start vs Bristol City which is  a far bigger game than tomorrows. I hope we win then draw a premier league club like arsenal and go out with pride with a young team. League is the priority 

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Surely Bruce is not that stupid. If he doesnt start tomorrow night it will because he will start vs Bristol City which is  a far bigger game than tomorrows. I hope we win then draw a premier league club like arsenal and go out with pride with a young team. League is the priority 

I really hope he doesn't start tomorrow. 

Keep him fresh for Friday and give Hogan the chance to build some needed confidence. 

Â