Keinan Davis

a-k

29 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I'll be honest that I don't see him developing into a prolific scorer. He's just extremely good at bringing others into play which is a huge benefit to the team. 

Sorry but no - he is young, that was a great header, he can do both. 

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Sorry but no - he is young, that was a great header, he can do both. 

He will have really bad spells too, we need to stick with him. - As in, not get on his back.

Edited by Dick

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

I'll be honest that I don't see him developing into a prolific scorer. He's just extremely good at bringing others into play which is a huge benefit to the team. 

Well if he can have some sort of "Heskey" in his earlier days effect i'm all for it.

37 minutes ago, Dick said:

He will have really bad spells too, we need to stick with him. - As in, not get on his back.

To be fair, we usually have a bit more patience with our "own", especially when they are young, we might actually be guilty of giving them too much sometimes when they ain't got it.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, we usually have a bit more patience with our "own", especially when they are young, we might actually be guilty of giving them too much sometimes when they ain't got it.

_91370559_rexfeatures_5898881dp-1.jpg

+ Albrighton. 

• Like 1

So happy for the lad. I saw him against Brentford and although he did nothing wrong, he was isolated so couldn't really get much going. Playing with a partner in Kodjia took the pressure off him.

Get him signed to a new deal asap Villa, I have no doubts about this lads attitude, he won't stop trying to improve. He has had a tough start to his career, he knows he has to fight for it.

• Like 2

We just look dangerous whenever the ball is played to him. He also seems to make the right decision 90% of the time he has the ball, which IMO is the difference between someone like him and Hogan. 

So chuffed for him. Hope to see more of him and kodjia. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dick said:

I think you're on the wrong website. A couple of duff games and he will be dogmeat on here, just line every other player/manager/club official. At least it's even-handed.

• Like 2

Â