Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Burke at Forest, you've got a bit of knowledge about them. Think he'll be a good player?

Yeah I really like him actually, he is still pretty raw and I don't watch him enough to have a view on how much he can improve but he is one to watch. I also really like Pattison at Forest as well.

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Yeah I really like him actually, he is still pretty raw and I don't watch him enough to have a view on how much he can improve but he is one to watch. I also really like Pattison at Forest as well.

I'd love to offer Gardner as an exchange towards Burke, get rid of one we don't need to get a position we do need. I don't mind Burke being raw, he'd get his head down and work for the team - unlike Traore.

21 minutes ago, Kingman said:

If we got 3 strikers it still wouldn't be enough. Our current strikers couldn't hit a barn door with a **** shovel.

In fairness, shovels are very hard to kick.

• Like 2

I think we can all agree, that we are very weak in some positions and have very little depth all over the pitch.

Personally, I think we desperately need a creative midfielder more than anything, someone who has the vision and ability to unlock defences so we don't have to rely on shots from 25 - 35 metres out.

While I have grave doubts about Ravel Morrison, maybe a loan with a buy option could be arranged, as he is the type of player we need. 

We do not only have the right back situation to sort out but, the left back one as well, for I hate to let you all know but, Amavi is nowhere near as good as everyone thinks.

We also need one more centre-back, another DM and CM and a goalkeeper. 

Edited by 1958Villan

6 minutes ago, 1958Villan said:

I think we can all agree, that we are very weak in some positions and have very little depth all over the pitch.

Personally, I think we desperately need a creative midfielder more than anything, someone who has the vision and ability to unlock defences so we don't have to rely on shots from 25 - 35 metres out.

While I have grave doubts about Ravel Morrison, maybe a loan with a buy option could be arranged, as he is the type of player we need. 

We do not only have the right back situation to sort out but, the left back one as well, for I hate to let you all know but, Amavi is nowhere near as good as everyone thinks.

We also need one more centre-back, another DM and CM and a goalkeeper. 

We already have three goalkeepers in our squad so I'm not sure if we really need one? Steer and Bunn are somewhat proven at this level and Gollini seems to be the No. 1 keeper

• Like 2

If Adama doesn't want to play, we need someone who can excite, get bums off seats.  We simply lack spark, but i think RDM knows this too.  Whether it's Morrison or not, we need that type and another striker.  Has to be the priority over the next week or so.  

Ravel Morrison podría retornar al fútbol inglés. El jugador estaría cerca de firmar con el Aston Villa. No fue convocado contra Atalanta.

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

Ravel Morrison could return to English football. The player would be nearly signed with Aston Villa. He was not summoned against Atalanta.

The account hasn't got many followers but it's the first thing in Italian I have seen linking Morrison to us.

Edited by guyavfc

19 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Pretty well reported that we have interest. He was also in Birmingham over the last week and I think he wasn't in Lazios squad.

That's right he hasnt travelled with the Lazio squad. I reckon he'll sign, I suppose we'll see!

Morrison wasnt in Lazio's squad, and it was suggested on twitter (by Italians) he is in the UK.

I guess Hull wont be selling Hernandez now.

Could do with Morrison, one more super quick midfielder/winger and a quick centre forward (wells), as well as Bamford, judging by yesterday - we have a first team but nothing for rotation/injuries/plan b

• Like 1