Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I think Rhodes would be an great signing as he has already proven he can link with Gestede. He could probably link very well with McCormack. However, he is not the kind of striker we should be looking for at this moment imo

Edited by Villaphan04

22 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

Not for me-There's a reason why Boro have frozen him out.

There's better options than Rhodes out there

You think? Hes proven at this level, frozen out Id say as he cant play with the new striker Negredo. Who would you rather?

jackbaur24, we don't need a player to excite the crowd. What we do need, is a player with the vision to see where chances can be made and the ability to create said chances.

I know people rate Ayew but, he really isn't that good. For one thing, he isn't much of a team player. He's one of three players we have with the same problem, wanting to do it all on their own. The other two are Traore and Grealish, although Jack has been a little better so far this season but, only a little. All three need to get their heads up and pick a pass a lot quicker than they do, otherwise all three will be players who never fulfill their potential.

If we did, for example, take Morrison on loan with a buy option. I can only see it as a replacement for Ayew. 

The chatter about Nahki Wells is just that, chatter. Huddersfield have not, as yet, received any bids for him, as

Guessing the full back is De Laet? If he really does mean 'world class' striker then i'd imagine it wouldn't be someone we're linked to like Bamford or Wells.
Edited by Pembers