Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Hopefully the form of Kozak today and Gestede picking up that injury will force them to push through the striker deal. 

I think the team against Bristol next week will be quite different to today, with Jedinak, Tish and hopefully Morrison and a striker in. 

3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Are we just going to name people who scored today?

My brother scored last night. A blonde, a brunette, and a one eyed midget.

Meanwhile, Derby have finalised signing James Wilson whilst today's match was going on. We definitely need a proper out and out striker, but also are missing more creativity in midfield. Hopefully Morrison is very much on the cards for us.

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Doubt it.

I mean, they're not as crass as some of your posts (:P) but I think he'll be in trouble with the FA. Shows him to be an odious little word removed that deserves to have the book thrown at him.

IF Burnley don't suspend him, I hope he get's pelters from the crowd wherever he plays. 

Wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.

• Like 1

Mainly we just need different options, so we can change our style of play depending on the opposition or how the game's going.  That's why RDM has identified the need for a different type of striker.

Perhaps another winger would help - a more traditional one.  Not that they'd need to replace anyone in the first team, but to add depth to the squad.

I think Bacuna's doing a decent job at right-back and he's the best player we've got in that position by far, but I wouldn't be averse to us signing a new first team RB so that we have Bacuna as an option to cover at RB, CM or RM.