Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I might be wrong, but would he be our first Johnathan? I know we've had a few John's over the years, not least John Carew Carew, he's bigger than me or you... But can't think of a Johnathan?

Jonathan Bewers

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I might be wrong, but would he be our first Johnathan? I know we've had a few John's over the years, not least John Carew Carew, he's bigger than me or you... But can't think of a Johnathan?

Not really that familiar with Villa players throughout the years, but I'm pretty sure that if we ever sign a Johnathan he will be the first ever,

Thanks all, I forgot about all of those. How could I forget about Johnathan Benteke when he helped us win the FA Cup in 1939 when those evil space aliens challenged us to a game to decide the fate of Earth.

Also remember Johnathan Walnut putting in a good shift, and Johnathan Livingstone-Seagull enjoying the freedom of midfield.

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Thanks all, I forgot about all of those. How could I forget about Johnathan Benteke when he helped us win the FA Cup in 1939 when those evil space aliens challenged us to a game to decide the fate of Earth.

Also remember Johnathan Walnut putting in a good shift, and Johnathan Livingstone-Seagull enjoying the freedom of midfield.

TOO MANY HAYTCHES !  JONATHAN

• Like 2

9 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Jonathan Hogg :)

jonathan-hogg-843824631.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Eric Jonathan-Jonathan 

• Like 3