Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Indie band name. 

Actually, Midfield General is a DJ, producer and electronic music associate of Fatboy Slim.  He released a pretty good album around about 2000 called Generalisation, and was the founder of Skint Records - Fatboy Slim's label.

Fans of The Mighty Boosh will enjoy Noel Fielding's voiceover on this track -

• Like 4

Linked with McCormack again in the DM. Please let it be true. Will feel a lot calmer knowing we had a striker like that on the books. Would also mean Norwich wont have him

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

I wonder if a certain Carles Gil being loaned out will mean a certain Ravel Morrison will be loaned in. :detect::detect: Would be a good swap that imo. 

If he is the backseat carpool replacement.. then he could be a bad influence to Tish and Jack. Gil kept them steady ;)

In all seriousness.. hes a massive gamble.. but if he focuses and can be on the straight and narrow.. would be awesome with Jack on the wings behind McCormack and Ayew. 

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I wonder if a certain Carles Gil being loaned out will mean a certain Ravel Morrison will be loaned in. :detect::detect: Would be a good swap that imo. 

I've just seen on Twitter where a fan tweeted Dr Xia and Ravel Morrison, basically saying get him in, and Morrison liked the tweet. 

Golini

NewRB  Elphick  Okore  Amavi

Gana   Veretout

Morisson    Grealish      Ayew                        ---- All 3 players interchanging

Kodija

Pretty good Championship team imo 

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Golini

NewRB  Elphick  Okore  Amavi

Gana   Veretout

Morisson    Grealish      Ayew                        ---- All 3 players interchanging

Kodija

Pretty good Championship team imo 

Problem with that... Gana Kodika and Ayew are gone in January to African Cup. Plus Gestede. We need a non african striker to carry us in January just in case and hope he doesnt get injured or its back to Gabby upfront. Be great if we got Kodika and McCormack. 

Edited by KSV

Just now, KSV said:

Problem with that... Gana Kodika and Ayew are gone in January to African Cup. Plus Gestede. We need a non african striker to carry us in January just in case and hope he doesnt get injured or its back to Gabby upfront. 

We will have won the league by that point :P

Nah, that's a fair concern and hadn't thought about that. 

16 minutes ago, KSV said:

Problem with that... Gana Kodika and Ayew are gone in January to African Cup. Plus Gestede.

I don't think Benin or Ivory Coast have qualified.