Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Apart from nzogbia and Richardson who's contracts expired and Robinson who we released has anyone of actual note left yet ?

Riccardo Calder on loan...

3 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Gil's off, Veretout's off, Amavi might be off, we're linked with Kodija and Theresa May is now prime minister. I also banged my toe on the bed however that may be less important.

Lescott is simply gone off.

Edited by ccfcman
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Gil's off, Veretout's off, Amavi might be off, we're linked with Kodija and Theresa May is now prime minister. I also banged my toe on the bed however that may be less important.

Haha, cheers mate. In the few reports I have read, have heard zero about Gabby, whats the status there? Is he off, injured or?

Oh, it seems Vertout has been acting like a word removed, he can bugger off if that's the attitude. I think the fact that he feels like he chose the complete wrong team has rubbed him the wrong way.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Haha, cheers mate. In the few reports I have read, have heard zero about Gabby, whats the status there? Is he off, injured or?

Nothing new, everybody still calling for his, Richard's, Lescott's and Bacuna's heads. But as we all suspected, their poor performances seem to be pushing away and potential suitors.

15 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Hope your toes ok.

58 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Morning, fellas, have been away for 10 days so have not been able to keep up? Could anyone be bothered to give me a short summary of what I've missed?

Pokemon Go has took the country by storm. People are outside, glorious sun. Laughing, joking, interacting. It has been a wondergul time.

• Like 1

There is so little happening at Villa that the papers are recycling old news.

Romain Saiss, the Angers Moroccan DM refusing to talk to us about a move, last January.

A £5m bid going in for Jonathan Kodjia, even though Bristol City have made it clear they have received no bids.

Liverpool interested in signing Jordan Amavi.

Villa have a new owner.

Still they do say the darkest hour is just before dawn. How stupid a saying is that? Like anyone would expect the darkest hour to be mid morning.