Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

On 7/12/2016 at 11:06, villa89 said:

If anyone offers £5m and the ~£65K per week he's on  to Richards they should go for a lobotomy.

If anybody offers all that money for Richards, they already have gone for a lobotomy. 

On May 31, 2016 at 22:14, thabucks said:

Yeah that's sort of true, he didn't really wanna go mid season tbh. I don't know if that was the exact figure. I've asked him if he would join us given the state we were in and he said straight away of course. Bowery has put in a good word about the club and us fans. We were also monitoring Roofe, but I think all interest in him has cooled from what I can tell, ( I work for OUFC btw) 

Dragging this one up from way back but any news on O'Dowda? 

9 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

Dragging this one up from way back but any news on O'Dowda? 

Haven't heard anything else other than we enquired and asked to be kept informed. and this was pre Di Matteo. I'll do some asking but not high enough up the food chain to know the ins and outs fully. We went out Roofe pretty quickly for some reason (not due to £££) be interesting to see how he does. Going to give Cowley some friendly banter when I meet him that's for sure. 

• Like 1

Possible Starting  XI:

......................Gollini.........................

.........Okore...Elphick...Clark............

.Gardner..............................Amavi..

................Gana.......Tish.................

.....................Veretout.....................

.......Kodjia (£6.5mil)...Ayew..............

Exchange Veretout for Grealish/ Gil/ Ravel Morrison/ Tom Carroll/ AN Other playing 2 behind a lone stiker

Exchange Clark for Baker or new boy Cunningham - he played on the left of a back 3 for PNE

8 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Not that I'm aware of and I don't see it being very likely.

Does anybody else spent hours wondering who trents 'Mole' is - owners, managers, coaches come and go - but he still has the ITK - my money is on Sid Cowans !

Edited by hippo

8 hours ago, Boumasbabies said:

Possible Starting  XI:

......................Gollini.........................

.........Okore...Elphick...Clark............

.Gardner..............................Amavi..

................Gana.......Tish.................

.....................Veretout.....................

.......Kodjia (£6.5mil)...Ayew..............

Exchange Veretout for Grealish/ Gil/ Ravel Morrison/ Tom Carroll/ AN Other playing 2 behind a lone stiker

Exchange Clark for Baker or new boy Cunningham - he played on the left of a back 3 for PNE

I know it was fashionable at the Euros, and Conte is here now but I find it unlikely we'll play 5 with wingbacks

26 minutes ago, hippo said:

Does anybody else spent hours wondering who trents 'Mole' is - owners, managers, coaches come and go - but he still has the ITK - my money is on Sid Cowans !

I've wondered this.

I don't think it's Sid. I think Mystereyman had a good run from Sid at the time when he was involved in the first team with Houlier but I'm not convinced he'd be privy to how many strikers we're looking for.etc, etc.

40 minutes ago, hippo said:

I've often wondered too, my assumption was youth team coach or similar as they don't change so often. Personally I like the mystery though. He's like the milk tray man.