Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I honestly wouldn't give FFP much consideration. If we're up first time of asking, there's no impact.

Hell, even if we're promoted next season, we could spend £100 million on players and STILL probably be in the money getting promoted after paying a fine.

Football League FFP and PL FFP are completely seperate IIRC. 

Anyway, top clubs throughout Europe have been proving for years that FFP means bugger all. If Xia wants to spend stupid money, I'm sure he, Wyness and the board will find a away to do so.

6 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

image_update_1f80eafa4f1a6788_1336119776

I let the boy Alexander Bell take the credit, but this is one of mine. 

5 hours ago, Boumasbabies said:

Here are the dink/ chip finishes of Kodjia

The one on 2 mins is just class

65978195.jpg

14 hours ago, joshharris12 said:

Same old villa we have spent 12million if that and I can guarantee some will be instalments it looks to me like we arnt serious to get promoted. Owner in not spending down the villa shouldn't come as a surprise, as good as the centre back from Bournemouth is the other two are a gamble seems to be going down the same route as last summers signings

troll.jpg

8 hours ago, praisedmambo said:

What kind of millionaire has such a shit phone? This reminds me of when we didn't buy Erik Bakke because he was being stingy. 

Probably not his to be fair. Can you see Deadly springing for such a frivolous thing.

Talking of Bristol City....Odemwingie ended up there end of last season and scored a couple.

I have no idea if he's gone anywhere yet but surprised he hasn't been linked...RDM signed him at West Brom and Clarke also managed him there alhough of course his time ended sourly with his botched QPR move.

I'm not saying first choice or anything but as a squad striker I'd be o.k with it.

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Talking of Bristol City....Odemwingie ended up there end of last season and scored a couple.

I have no idea if he's gone anywhere yet but surprised he hasn't been linked...RDM signed him at West Brom and Clarke also managed him there alhough of course his time ended sourly with his botched QPR move.

I'm not saying first choice or anything but as a squad striker I'd be o.k with it.

We have a lot of those already. We really need a front line starting striker to fire us back into automatic promotion.

55 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bamford   Ayew   Adama/Grealish

Back up

Gestede     Odemwingie.......Gabby (let's be honest he'll get yet another chance here way things are going!)

Odemwingie? Are you drunk?

• Like 2