Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

If Lansbury and Green are struggling to get on the bench even before Grabban then this kid will not be getting much chance between now and the end of the season.

He is absolutely walking it in the U23s now thanks to his rapid development.
Get him out on loan, take the risk,

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If Lansbury and Green are struggling to get on the bench even before Grabban then this kid will not be getting much chance between now and the end of the season.

He's only really competing with Grealish and Onomah for the AM position though isn't he?

Not that he'll displace either, just thought he might see some minutes as a sub.

13 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Bruce appears to pick players on the bench based on experience. Why Whelan was picked instead of Lanbury/Green/RHM? O'Hare has no chance of making a bench this season. Should have gone out on loan. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 04:34, KSV said:

Bruce appears to pick players on the bench based on experience. Why Whelan was picked instead of Lanbury/Green/RHM? O'Hare has no chance of making a bench this season. Should have gone out on loan. 

He picks players based on winning a game.....he has won 17 this season, despite a bad start.....i think he knows what he is doing.

15 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

We might as well get Callum out on loan for a few months in League 1 or even 2. Much better than just playing u23 football. It did Jack Grealish good playing for Notts County.

The window is closed now .

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

The window is closed now .

I thought loans could still happen in the EFL after the regular deadline? This was from 2 years ago so maybe something has changed https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/loan-window-open-you-need-7291191 not sure what constitutes an emergency though. Can a club bottom of League 2 declare an emergency just because they're struggling? 

4 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

I thought loans could still happen in the EFL after the regular deadline? This was from 2 years ago so maybe something has changed https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/loan-window-open-you-need-7291191 not sure what constitutes an emergency though. Can a club bottom of League 2 declare an emergency just because they're struggling? 

It all depends on the player. If it's for example, Januzaj you're after, then there are many rules in place, it's not simple, especially if you've already loaned someone from Man U in 2015. 

• Like 3

Apart from Davis and to an extent Green, I don't think any of our other verging first team youth breakers are ready for us yet.

I would loan all of them out.

Steer, Suliman, O'Hare, Doyle-Hayes etc.

If we make it back to the PL I think Green & Davis should also go out on short term loans too just to get them over the line so to speak.

Abilities at this level are way way different to those of Premier League standards and the gruelling demands that are required.

I may be wrong but it is how I currently see the situation with our promising youngsters.

Â