Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

• 3 weeks later...

He will be some player.....but I think he will be like Jack.

He will come to BMH one morning  and his voice will have broken and we will have some  player on our hands

joking to one side.....his time will come......but what a prospect.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, KSV said:

Won't get games this season. Send him and RHM on loan

Sod that, long hard season still with alot of games and anything can happen.

A few injuries and we will be bricking it again.

They could come in useful.

Send them on loan when/if we are up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sod that, long hard season still with alot of games and anything can happen.

A few injuries and we will be bricking it again.

They could come in useful.

Send them on loan when/if we are up.

He is way down the pecking order. Both really. Lansbury Whelan jedinak Green Axel Ononah  will all be rotated to fit into the system before Callum is considered. They aren't even in the first 11. Same with RHM. Gabby is back now.. Davis and if we bring another striker on loan. We play one upfront now. We won't use them. Rather they go play regularly against men in league 1 rather than have 10 minutes off the bench for one two games. 

Edited by KSV

He absolutely should go on loan. Going to Notts County was a big part of the making of Grealish. And you saw McKirdy going to Crewe and immediately getting on the scoresheet last week. Funnily enough, Notts County are currently playing really good football and might be a good place to go on loan for O'Hare, though if we could get a team in the division above who play some football that might be even better. 

• Like 1

I don't think we should send him on loan yet. Much rather he is around a winning team and learning about how to handle that - especially with Terry being around for him to look up to and listen to, it'll give him a good idea about what is expected when he does break into the team.

• Like 1

I'm kind of split because on the one hand if we don't go up and are forced into the kind of fire sale predicted then these kids are going to be the backbone of the team next year so it probably does them no harm to be spending so much time playing together. On the other hand for his development I always prefer to see talent being challenged and regular senior football would definitely offer him that. 

2 hours ago, heffoman said:

Another great preformance today. He's to good for the level he is playing at. Either let the lad go on loan or start playing him.

Playing him where?

It's a conundrum, but he's not going to lose all his ability between now and the end of the season. We might need them, so sending them on loan at such a crucial time could turn out be an awful decision. 

I predict we will see more of him and RHM from the bench.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Playing him where?

It's a conundrum, but he's not going to lose all his ability between now and the end of the season. We might need them, so sending them on loan at such a crucial time could turn out be an awful decision. 

I predict we will see more of him and RHM from the bench.

Anywhere across the front line as a sub at this stage. If you want the best out of him you ve got to start giving him a chance. Hes had one league appearance as a sub this year and a game in the cup. Onomah for example a player thats not even ours has 17 appearances.

I m not saying hes a superstar or the next best thing but if hes going to develop he needs to be playing and not with the kids. Whether thats with us or on loan. He looks to much of a talent to leave him where he is.

Just now, heffoman said:

Anywhere across the front line as a sub at this stage. If you want the best out of him you ve got to start giving him a chance. Hes had one league appearance as a sub this year and a game in the cup. Onomah for example a player thats not even ours has 17 appearances.

I m not saying hes a superstar or the next best thing but if hes going to develop he needs to be playing and not with the kids. Whether thats with us or on loan. He looks to much of a talent to leave him where he is.

His time will come and as Dave says we may need him at some stage this season so why risk loaning him out - he will get his chance and training with some of the experienced players we have at villa will do him no harm for now . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heffoman said:

Another great preformance today. He's to good for the level he is playing at. Either let the lad go on loan or start playing him.

"someones knocking at the door, somebodies ringing the bell.....do me favour open the door and let 'em in"

I'm sure SB is well aware.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, TRO said:

"someones knocking at the door, somebodies ringing the bell.....do me favour open the door and let 'em in"

I'm sure SB is well aware.

Sister Suzy, Brother John
Martin Luther, Phil and Don
Brother Michael, Auntie Gin
Open the door and let 'em in.......

• Haha 1

Â