New manager

KJT123

The way our board works it wouldn't surprise me if they chose Pearson after all, he was in the same position last season and kept up Leicester. 

Some would argue that it was down to him that they were in the brown stuff in the first place. Their form this year suggests the "great escape" was in spite of Pearson rather than because of him.

Hated moyes since day 1. Thought he was vastly overated at Everton and since he left he's been found out. 

Would have taken him instead of sherwood but now he's gone, I don't want him. I don't want any of the other favourites either tbh.

Jesus, who do you want then? Woodytom for gaffer. 

Think.we missed out on Big Sam big time tbh. He'd have guaranteed safety imo. 

If we were going for a risk maybe Karanka.

Is a cheeky punt for MON out of the question? 

Obviously it is out of the question.

I thought this management malarky was easy anyway, so why does it matter who?

not what I said tho is it.

Blow it, we're as good as relegated anyway, let's go for Remi and have a bit of bloody fun for the rest of the season.

We might escape relegation, we might not, but it'll be a tonne more fun to watch than a 'safe hands' team.

• Like 2

John Cross (The Mirror) thinks Poyet might be an option. That makes more sense than Garde.

I suppose like us Sunderland is a bit of a managerial wasteland but he couldn't do much up there and they were a pretty boring side who couldn't win at home and just about scraped survivial.

That would be a bad move.