New manager

KJT123

Garde could really turn me round from giving up and accepting relegation. I just can't see it though.

I can. We won't have just sacked Sherwood and  then begun to think about who is going to replace him.

This process will have been going on for some time-As was the case with both Liverpool and Sunderland recently. Teams don't make rash decisions without knowing what they'll do next.

And as with Lambert.

Forgive me for sounding like  a reactionary redneck, but now is not to time to go for a experimental choice for the manager's post. Not convinced by Garde at all. The new person has not got to time to set about his philosophy and create structures.  Unless Lerner is happy for us to go down and rebuild,  and miss out the chance to sell us next summer. This season is already a write off and the new guy will straight away have to start fighting fires.

You have to say its more than 50/50 we will go down finally this year.

• Like 2

Hopefully this might get Veretout back in the team. 

Hopefully he can raise Veretout's performances to a level where he deserves to be in the team.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

Forgive me for sounding like  a reactionary redneck, but now is not to time to go for a experimental choice for the manager's post. Not convinced by Garde at all. The new person has not got to time to set about his philosophy and create structures.  Unless Lerner is happy for us to go down and rebuild,  and miss out the chance to sell us next summer. This season is already a write off and the new guy will straight away have to start fighting fires.

Who then?

Hopefully this might get Veretout back in the team. 

Hopefully he can raise Veretout's performances to a level where he deserves to be in the team.

Kind of what I meant. He hasn't been good enough yet. Hopefully he will start to settle like Ayew and get in the team. 

• Like 1

Who then?

Curbishley? Not yet 60 and experience of keeping sides up? No stop laughing. Might be a bit left field but he is available and would be a decent stop-gap. I appreciate some might find this choice ridiculous.