New manager

KJT123

Canal Football Club @CanalFootClub 

Rémi Garde devrait être le prochain entraîneur de @AVFCOfficial #CFC

Seems like it's done..

Canal Football Club @CanalFootClub 

Rémi Garde devrait être le prochain entraîneur de @AVFCOfficial #CFC

Seems like it's done..

Interesting. He gets my backing but I now longer find it hard to believe anything good can happen with us.

:) Yeah, I don't know a thing about him, but just being the Aston Villa manager would suggest he's a "useless clown". Garde Out.

• Like 2

Garde would be yet another gamble, a big gamble

Yes I think its massive gamble if he is the one, no experience, wanted a year off football because he wanted to give his family a break from football. The Premier League is going to be a lot more stressful than the French league. A lot of you were all exited about these French signings and look how that has turned out so far. Theres a lot more wrong with Villa than just the manager. 

In fairness it's hard to judge the signings with the clown we had managing us.

Yes I think its massive gamble if he is the one, no experience, wanted a year off football because he wanted to give his family a break from football. The Premier League is going to be a lot more stressful than the French league. A lot of you were all exited about these French signings and look how that has turned out so far. Theres a lot more wrong with Villa than just the manager. 

No experience?

Apart from 3 seasons at Lyon.

No experience?

Apart from 3 seasons at Lyon.

You know what I meant Stefan! In our league.

We have tried three British managers since houiller left. I am nervous and excited to see how we get on with another foreign manager.

At least we now have some fleeting hope if he is to be the man.

Who knows what will happen, however with the last bloke we would have gone down anyway.

Frankly any of the names IMO is a gamble given our precarious position. As for the French players, in fairness, they must have not known whether they are coming or going with Sherwoods selections and tactics. I believe many of them are very talented and we are yet to see their true ability.

• Like 1

McLeish - experience of finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race in Scotland and getting the scum relegated.

Lambert - experience of getting a country bumpkin club promoted to the Premier League.

Sherwood - no ******* experience worth speaking about.

It won't need much to better the last 3 appointments!

We have tried three British managers since houiller left. I am nervous and excited to see how we get on with another foreign manager.

At least we now have some fleeting hope if he is to be the man.

Who knows what will happen, however with the last bloke we would have gone down anyway.

Yes quite true, if he is the man I wish him the best of luck, he'll need it.

I remember a number of people wanting garde after lambert got sacked. Whoever we get will be a gamble. We are down in the dumps. I just want someone who has some tactical ability unlike the person who recently left us. Garde sounds like he might actually put out a team that makes tactical sense rather than a team of headless chickens.