New manager

KJT123

So many posts about Collymore, Christ if you don't like him, ignore him, he's a journalist now, his job is to get listeners and sell stories, don't be surprised when he says something you don't agree with, just ignore it. I can't believe I've read so many SC posts.

Journalist? Please don't take the piss. He's a pundit and a poor one at that. Don't mistake that for being a journalist which takes years of training and understanding.

Actually you can get a journalist qualification in less than 12 months at most universities...

So many posts about Collymore, Christ if you don't like him, ignore him, he's a journalist now, his job is to get listeners and sell stories, don't be surprised when he says something you don't agree with, just ignore it. I can't believe I've read so many SC posts.

Journalist? Please don't take the piss. He's a pundit and a poor one at that. Don't mistake that for being a journalist which takes years of training and understanding.

Actually you can get a journalist qualification in less than 12 months at most universities...

Which one does Collymore have?

I'm **** sick of Collymore too. Some of what he says may be true, but it's lost in a sea of bile and resentment.

What he knows about Remi Garde would fit on a postage stamp. Why blind the message with such twaddle?

what we all know about garde would fit on a postage stamp. So I'm lost as to why people think this is a good appointment.

It might be. It might not. We just simply don't know.

You say this, yet you said you 100% agree with Stan's article and everything he says. Which includes that Garde isn't a good appointment because he has no experience.

Hypocritical.

no he actually says hes not sure whether we'd stay up or not with garde. 

He says that the way we've chosen garde isn't ideal and I have to agree, if he's been picked in anyway shape or form similar to how these god awful players we have were picked.

Such tripe.

We haven't seen nearly enough of these god awful players yet really and especially under a proper manager.

If anything, the players that were picked up by Reilly have been better than Sherwood's experienced buys.

We all know that sherwood was capable of getting good players playing well.

One day you will wake up, smell the coffee and realise that the vast majority of the players we have/have had are absolutely **** shite.

We are NOT down the bottom, yet again, for NO reason.

Do we ****

• Like 4

Which one does Collymore have?

Dont recall saying that he did... was just pointing out that a journalistic qualification isnt a long or complex process. Hell when i was at university i took a journalist course and passed and im useless at journalism!

I suppose the real point is any odiot can pass an exam to get a qualification - it doesnt mean they are any good at it (many certified managers to choose from to prove this)

Likewise you dont have to be certified/qualified to be good at something. For instance i run a business intelligence department for a reasonably large and well known company and i have less experience in the field than either garde or sherwood have in football and i have no relevant qualification.

However, my department halved the companies expenses this year and nearly double profits - so id say im doing ok...

...are we also getting the backroom staff?

I'd say chances are somewhere between 0% and 100% at the moment but those numbers could change.

really? I'd wager the ends of the spectrum will be pretty well fixed at those two points, but who knows, current speculation could indicate a 120% chance of the appointments having been made next week

I'm **** sick of Collymore too. Some of what he says may be true, but it's lost in a sea of bile and resentment.

What he knows about Remi Garde would fit on a postage stamp. Why blind the message with such twaddle?

what we all know about garde would fit on a postage stamp. So I'm lost as to why people think this is a good appointment.

It might be. It might not. We just simply don't know.

You say this, yet you said you 100% agree with Stan's article and everything he says. Which includes that Garde isn't a good appointment because he has no experience.

Hypocritical.

no he actually says hes not sure whether we'd stay up or not with garde. 

He says that the way we've chosen garde isn't ideal and I have to agree, if he's been picked in anyway shape or form similar to how these god awful players we have were picked.

Such tripe.

We haven't seen nearly enough of these god awful players yet really and especially under a proper manager.

If anything, the players that were picked up by Reilly have been better than Sherwood's experienced buys.

We all know that sherwood was capable of getting good players playing well.

One day you will wake up, smell the coffee and realise that the vast majority of the players we have/have had are absolutely **** shite.

We are NOT down the bottom, yet again, for NO reason.

Do we ****

well he did a hell of a lot better with a couple of decent players than the shower of shite we have now.

...are we also getting the backroom staff?

I'd say chances are somewhere between 0% and 100% at the moment but those numbers could change.

really? I'd wager the ends of the spectrum will be pretty well fixed at those two points, but who knows, current speculation could indicate a 120% chance of the appointments having been made next week

all depends if the lads give 'undred an ten per cent on the pitch

I think our current issue is one of confidence, not talent. If Remi can get the best out of most of our new signings we will stay up. We looked great going forward until Sherwood's baffling tactical decisions & substitutions led to losses, which in turn sucked all the confidence out of the team.

Think about how well Amavi was doing before he got 'Villaized', for example.

We've got some very talented players in our squad. Let's get behind them and the new manager and hope this club can finally turn a corner.

• Like 3