New manager

KJT123

TBF new manager or not, nothing but a miracle could see us get more than a point from the next two games anyway.

While it's best to get the right man in asap, it's not really going to make a massive difference to where we are on the table when the Everton game comes around.

• Like 1

Well, he's been gone around 90 hours. I'm happy to give the club a little longer than that to bring in the right man - we can't muck about and waste time in our search, but I think shouts of "What are we playing at!" are a little impatient.

• Like 3

I wonder whether the decision makers at the club have accepted relegation and now all the things they are doing are driven by next season and what we do in the championship. 

There's too much of a financial incentive to stay up these days. Wouldn't be surprised if we spent a decent amount in January.

I wonder whether the decision makers at the club have accepted relegation and now all the things they are doing are driven by next season and what we do in the championship. 

As doom and gloom as it is, it would be negligent of them not to. They'll have to have raised it with Garde. Apparently only four teams have survived that were in our predicament since the PL became 20 teams. Staying up is a bonus I reckon.

Edited by El-Reacho

Christ, it's not that bad yet is it. We've got 28 games left, not 2.

Of course the powers that be have to consider the possibility, it would be foolish not to.

But to suggest that the they've accepted relegation as a certainty and are planning as such is ludicrous.

• Like 2

Yeah, that's a fairly bleak view to have. All we need to do is win a couple of games and we're back amongst the pack. Our predicament will look so much better when we're not rooted to the bottom of the table. Any new prospective manager will know that too.

Well, he's been gone around 90 hours. I'm happy to give the club a little longer than that to bring in the right man - we can't muck about and waste time in our search, but I think shouts of "What are we playing at!" are a little impatient.

I don't... We have been playing at it for 5 years and still haven't got it right...

In that time; Palace, Swansea and Southampton have managed to come up from the lower leagues, hold their own, stabilise themselves and humiliate us...

• Like 3

Also I would like to think that if we get Mr Garde/new manager in before hand bring in some stability and some morale. remember when we signed bent no one gave us a chance against city yet we beat them 1-0.

if you have belief in your selves anything is possible. we just have a losers mentality bought by lambert and continued by sherwood

We would still get £99m for finishing bottom, I don't think going down is a major worry. Getting back up at the first attempt is key. They must have planned for it, all the new signings have relegation clauses in their contracts allegedly

• Like 1