Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

5 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

will buy one of these, not that fussed about the rest

920x1090_fitbox-c13003101_h.jpg

Looks inside out to me! 

Love the home top, will buy as usual. Away top is a bit meh in my opinion but it may grow on me as the season progresses.

I really like the simplicity of the under armour kits. The macron ones were always so over the top.

I actually think the dullness of the claret and blue they used also mirrored the terrible era of football that we've hopefully just come out of.

Have to say that I went to the new store at the ground this afternoon and I really was underwhelmed with it all. Hardly changed apart from a much larger clothes range and less ornaments and collectables etc.   New kits are nice but the prices, wow.  My lad is only 4 and a shirt on it's own (away only) was £42.00!  However, the most disappointing thing for me and beware anyone thinking of going, is that they have no home shirts/kits around my lads age and size.  Member of staff said that it could be September before they have stock! Not good really for any child wanting to wear it during the school holidays.  

Edited by ferguson1

The away shirt looks better when it's on display like that, plus you can see it's not a fully dropped V-neck. I might have to spring for an away Petrov shirt...I've never has an away shirt before...

Â