Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

also the store is ok, some of the training tshirts and polo shirts are really nice if a bit expensive (£40 a tshirt) the jackets etc werent for me

with it being a 5 year deal ill probably pick some of it up over the next year

380x450_fitbox-c13003129_h.jpg380x450_fitbox-c13003105_h.jpg380x450_fitbox-c130031112_h.jpg

380x450_fitbox-c13003124_h.jpg

when i was in france for the euros i tried getting a lyon shirt, 90 euros... 

pretty much the same everywhere ive been, the barca club shop etc is ridiculously expensive, i used to be offended by a £50 shirt and refuse to pay it (last 3 ive had have been 2x villa cash and 1x shirt amnesty) but im not that bothered because i like these

refused to pay £50 for the new england shirt though, horrible shirt

YEah the training stuff is very expensive.

But Villa Shirts have been £45-50 for about 10 years. Dunno why people are surprised by it every season.

all the clothing looks good tbf, i was imagining it looking cheap

however i agree with most regarding price, far too expensive to buy a shirt that you can only wear for 10 months year, i for one dont actually see the point in wearing sports wear if you are only popping to the shops or going for a meal, i mean, its not like youre doing lunges whilst eating a lamb shank or doing star jumps whilst standing in the queue at tesco, its only valid if you work for the club imo, quite cynical of me i know.

46 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

YEah the training stuff is very expensive.

But Villa Shirts have been £45-50 for about 10 years. Dunno why people are surprised by it every season.

Such surprised.

I actually like the away kit, and think it is nicer than last year's. Any news on the GK strip, or will it be green pyjamas again?

Â