Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

5 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

We don't resemble Burnley, West Ham or Scunthorpe. They resemble us, and deliberately so.

Yeah that all sounds fantastic and good old lad ish, let's see how effective that message is to the other 90 odd percent of the world.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah that all sounds fantastic and good old lad ish, let's see how effective that message is to the other 90 odd percent of the world.

Formed 1st, wore claret & clue 1st, so I don't know where your getting we resemble other teams from

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/07/01/under-armour-confirmed?

Under Armour partnership announced ahead of 2016/17 kit unveil

Under Armour partnership announced ahead of 2016/17 kit unveil
ShareAston Villa Football Club is delighted to announce a partnership with leading sports brand Under Armour.

It will begin with this season’s ‘Fight like Lions’ campaign which sees us team up with global innovators Under Armour until 2021.

The five year deal will see our new home, away and goalkeeping kits, plus training wear, for the 2016/17 season unveiled at 12noon. 

The kit will be worn over the pre-season period and for the first time competitively in the opening Sky Bet Championship fixture against Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday, August 7.

The strips will include a new crest, alongside a back neck label that showcases our core values – Pride, Passion, Purpose – as we look for an instant return to the Premier League. 

Keith Wyness, Aston Villa Chief Executive, said: “We are delighted to have signed a long term deal with such an innovative brand as Under Armour. 

“As a Club, we share similar ambitions as Under Armour and will, therefore, be able to pull together to get us back to the top tier of English football, where we belong.” 

Peter Murray, Vice President Global Sports Marketing at Under Armour, added: “We are proud to partner with such a prestigious Club as Aston Villa and our new partnership marks the start of an illustrious five years for us both.

“As we collectively strive towards future success for Aston Villa, we’re arming the Club to truly ‘Fight Like Lions’ and get it back to where it belongs - the Premier League.”

As part of our partnership with Under Armour, our 2016/17 home, away and goalkeeping kit - alongside a training range - will be available to purchase from today at our shops at Villa Park and New Street as well as the ONLINE STORE.

Our kit will also be available to purchase from Under Armour’s OFFICIAL WEBSITE and selected retailers from Wednesday July 6.

5 years is longer than I expected. Hopefully we get some good gear and a great relationship with UA seems a growing brand this side of the pond and we already know how massive it is in the US. 

Kits look lovely. Hoping for some going training gear to wear. Couldn't bring myself to buys any Macron gear, man logo was horrible and the stuff felt cheap as hell anyways. 

Edited by deeps
  • Like 1

Wow 5 years. I imagine we get a certain price if we are in the premier league and another for championship. 

Shiat. Hope its a good price. We will be in the Champions League by then...

32 minutes ago, deeps said:

5 years is longer than I expected. Hopefully we get some good gear and a great relationship with UA seems a growing brand this side of the pond and we already know how massive it is in the US. 

Kits look lovely. Hoping for some going training gear to wear. Couldn't bring myself to buys any Macron gear, man logo was horrible and the stuff felt cheap as hell anyways. 

Under Armour are going to be huge. Already 2nd biggest brand in the states ahead of Adidas. My company have just signed a deal with them for their footwear. They have massive financial power and ambition to succeed over here. 

1 hour ago, ismail-villa said:

I'm a medium in the Macron kits so would I need to get a large for the UA kit? Because I've heard they're generally slimmer compared to others. 

Just a suggestion, please hear me out but feel free to ignore my advice... maybe try one on? 

• Like 2

I'm a medium in the Macron kits so would I need to get a large for the UA kit? Because I've heard they're generally slimmer compared to others. 

I used to be a medium for the Nike shirts then had the Macron small. Given that I don't live anywhere near Birmingham (and thus Villa shirts) I'd also like to find out about this.

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I used to be a medium for the Nike shirts then had the Macron small. Given that I don't live anywhere near Birmingham (and thus Villa shirts) I'd also like to find out about this.

Not a true fan - GET OUT :(

13 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Looking at the size guides the kits are one size smaller than last year - so last year a 38-40 was a medium but this year it is a large, and a medium this year is 34-36"!

2016-17 Adult Kit & Training

SIZE Chest (inches) Waist (inches)
S 30-32 26.5-27.5
M 34-36 28-29
L 38-40 30-32
XL 42-44 34-36
2XL 46-48 38-40
3XL 50-52 42-44
4XL 54-56 46-48
5XL 56-58 48-50

Â