Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

Having initially not really liking the look of the away kit (albeit from leaked photos) I have to say it does look pretty good and it will look even better with some shiny new signings hopefully.

15 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Well, as an english speaker, I cannot recognise either of those, so what makes you think a chinese speaker would recognise AVFC rather than Aston Villa.

This is kind of my point. As in, it'd be easier to recognise (or should I say remember) 4 symbols than 10.

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

God that away kit is crap how can the sleeves be a different colour to the top part? sleeves should be blue. 

the shorts are the same colour as the chest, so im guessing it would be a bit too much blue with the sleeves.

2 minutes ago, Flynnchin84 said:

the shorts are the same colour as the chest, so im guessing it would be a bit too much blue with the sleeves.

See I think they messed that up. Shorts should be white and sleeves should be blue. would look so much nicer

have to say the last few away kits have been pretty shit. the wierd chessboard one, green one, the yellow last season.

why couldnt they have just done a all blue one? that would have been nice in that colour

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

See I think they messed that up. Shorts should be white and sleeves should be blue. would look so much nicer

We'd be stuck with white shorts for home and away then, and there's probably some FA rule against that.

• Like 1

Fair play to the people at Under Armour, asking us not to update the squad photos with the new kit so the brand isn't damaged being associate with those useless xxxxx.

Â