Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

2 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

When you're going up to 5XL a medium is always going to be on the smaller side.

yeah, although macron went up to 6XL. That's one hell of a life goal to try and reach

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, pongoN12 said:

Looking at the size guides the kits are one size smaller than last year - so last year a 38-40 was a medium but this year it is a large, and a medium this year is 34-36"!

2016-17 Adult Kit & Training

SIZE Chest (inches) Waist (inches)
S 30-32 26.5-27.5
M 34-36 28-29
L 38-40 30-32
XL 42-44 34-36
2XL 46-48 38-40
3XL 50-52 42-44
4XL 54-56 46-48
5XL 56-58 48-50

That's all well and good but what if you're a 33, 37, 41, 45, 49 or 53 inch chest?! #UnderArmourOut

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

That's all well and good but what if you're a 33, 37, 41, 45, 49 or 53 inch chest?! #UnderArmourOut

I suppose you either have to do a Gabby 'diet' for 2 weeks and gain an inch all over, or do a Sheikh of Muscles work out and drop an inch in 2 hours!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Just a suggestion, please hear me out but feel free to ignore my advice... maybe try one on? 

Haha my sister wanted to buy me it for my bday online, but guess I'll pop down to the shop to try it. 

• Like 1

"The Aston Villa Home Shirt 2016-17 draws inspiration from the kit worn in the 1893-94 season, the season that Aston Villa were crowned for the very first time as Champions of the First Division. It is a simple and classic designed piece with a two button placket collar and the new roaring lion stamped to the back of the neck.  The inner neck features taping with the inspiring words ‘Passion Pride Purpose’ that focuses on our rich heritage and values. The new club crest has been incorporated on this year’s shirt with greater emphasis placed on the heraldic lion at its heart."

12 minutes ago, useless said:

The bald guy in the video is Jonathan Fear (from Vital Villa) apparently.

Aye it is :) 

kinda wish they would show some promo shots without the top button in . im neither a hipster or a chav on a night out so wont be wearing it buttoned up around my throat.

unless im wearing a tie with it obviously...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AValon said:

Don't like collars on them as a rule, but that one compliments the shirt. Good colour and the away looks interestingly retro.

Same for me, don't usually like collars and am quite skeptical, but Under Armour did a great it seems!

Â