Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

34 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

Breel Embolo has been awesome for my Villa team on FM2016. Just saying...

We might have got him had we gone for him in the summer, but now, with the poor season we've had and the good season he has had, he's out of reach.  Better sides are sniffing around him.

watching Sky and prices for Championship players at moment means we probably cant compete with them. Middlesboro bid 8 million for McCormack and 6million for Matt Phillips. bids of 8 million for Alan Judge turned down 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

watching Sky and prices for Championship players at moment means we probably cant compete with them. Middlesboro bid 8 million for McCormack and 6million for Matt Phillips. bids of 8 million for Alan Judge turned down 

That's a new one, a bid of 8 million for an English player I've literally never heard of. 

• Like 1

Hearing Hollis' remarks this evening, where he was pushed to say we'd even be thinking of bringing in 2 players - and then everything else about how they are looking at the money spent - tells me that the hierarchy have no intention of spending money on the squad at least until the summer.

9 minutes ago, useless said:

We need a striker, someone to score some goals for us. The question is will we get one? Only time has the answer to that question.

I have the answer also...

Edited by tezzaleed

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

bids of 8 million for Alan Judge turned down 

Where'd you get that from? Brentford took £6M (plus add-ons) for their prized asset in the summer. There's no way they'd turn down that sort of money for Judge. Last bid they had for him was about the £1M mark and they laughed it out of town.

£8M is Brentford's asking price. They know nobody is daft enough to bid that, the price is that high as they're not a willing seller.

Edited by choffer

3 minutes ago, choffer said:

Where'd you get that from? Brentford took £6M (plus add-ons) for their prized asset in the summer. There's no way they'd turn down that sort of money for Judge. Last bid they had for him was about the £1M mark and they laughed it out of town.

The 27-year-old Dubliner has received a lot of interest from other clubs due to his excellent performances this season, which have produced 11 goals and seven assists, and Burnley reportedly had a £8 million (€10m) bid turned down last week ahead of the two clubs’ Championship meeting

from the media over here