The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

He’s one of a very small group of real leaders we’ve been lucky to have as PM and if the snakes connive to remove him, against the will of god and the great british people it will not be for me or people like me. I wanted him to stay another year and help finish the project.

Erm.....polls tonight suggest 70% of the UK public want him to resign ....even 54% of those who voted for him want him gone.

Politics is brutal it has to be -you make to many mistakes -you get stabbed in the back.

Most of these mistakes are unforced errors of his own making. He's said himself he has to do better -but as many of his own supporters have said tonight his mistakes seem hard wired into his DNA.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Probably both off to get lucrative jobs at the woke BBC.

I'm struggling here but if you're being ironic for comedic value then I take my hat off to your dedication. But if you're serious I must strike you with that hat. 

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

Ah  -ive been trolled !!! 

(Quite relieved TBH) 

To be fair I put something similar on my twitters about a month ago, and the pile on of people calling me all the tory scumbag melts going was a thing of beauty.

8 hours ago, hippo said:

He nearly died

Small point in the grand scheme of things but this is untrue. He and his team massively exaggerated how sick he was to gain public sympathy, and it worked amazingly well. Look it up. 

Edit:

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/boris-johnson-denies-he-was-ever-put-on-a-ventilator-after-being-hospitalised-with-covid/268207

Boris Johnson denies he was ever put on a ventilator after being hospitalised with Covid

Three days later Mr Johnson was admitted to St Thomas’ Hospital, Lambeth, in what Downing Street called a “precautionary step”, but proceeded to spend three days in the ICU.

You don't spend three days in the ICU if your survival chances are 50/50, which was what was reported *globally*. And you're getting put on a ventilator ASAP. And finally you're not back at work within a couple of days of discharge.

Edited by juanpabloangel18

Don't normally post in this one, always told never to take about politics or religion, 2 sure fire ways of getting into an argument. 

But wow, Boris should step down now, the bloke should change his name to Billy Bull****er. You could plough all the feilds in the UK with the crap coming out of this blokes mouth. 

Is it really Boris? Is there going to be a scooby do moment and they rip off his mask at the end to see... I will let you have fun with that one 

• Like 1

Gloriously excoriating stuff from normal Johnson apologist Tom McTague in The Atlantic

...Johnson has thrown it all away with a series of pathetic lies about pathetic decisions that have exposed his own pathetic weakness.

The truth is, Johnson didn’t want to order the country into lockdown during the coronavirus pandemic but did so reluctantly and late—only to not bother following the rules he didn’t believe in. When he was found out, he lied. When he got into trouble because of these lies, he desperately promoted people he shouldn’t have, which he knew because people told him not to. When this was found out, he lied, only to be found out once again. On and on we go, a never-ending carousel of corruption.

• Like 2

Another Minister Resigns 

Will Quince (children's minister)

Who defended Boris over Pincher over the weekend.

Has this morning resigned.

Don't suppose he had an option really - seems he was sent out as a sacrificial lamb over the weekend.

Â