The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I wonder if Boris eventually **** off. Many people in parliament agree Brexit is a dud and holding the country back massively. 
Will the Tories or Labour soften their stance and look at single market access or similar?

Edited by Genie

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I wonder if Boris eventually **** off. Many people in parliament agree Brexit is a dud and holding the country back massively. 
Will the Tories or Labour soften their stance and look at single market access or similar?

I think even with the dust settling and it being clear it was a house of cards built on a swamp of lies, it's still too soon to tell roughly half of voters they were wrong

A catalogue of catastrophe from Cameron, May and Johnson have irreparably damaged our trade and political relationships for a generation.

• Like 3

Just now, Genie said:

I wonder if Boris eventually **** off. Many people agree Brexit is a dud and holding the country back massively. 

Not a chance.

I think we will do a series of deals with the EU by stealth to work more closely with the EU - but don't think we formally re join the EU in the next 50 years.

Personally I was pretty much neutral on the EU - by trying to remain neutral - Im struggling to see what was to be gained by removing yourself from one of the worlds largest trading blocks.

Johnson is so deluded he doesn't want to know the game is up. They will have to change the vote of no confidence rule and them vote him out, which prolongs the pain for them and enjoyment for everyone else. Nothing can be happening in government at moment due to de pfeffel's  bunkerish mentality.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Still no word from my MP, Tom Randall, one of the 2019 intake, on either his stance on Johnson, or my allegations that he's the mentally challenged, illegitimate offspring of Jacob Rees-Mogg and his sister. 

Red eyes could be the first sign of arthritis in your SPINE | Daily ...

FTFY 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Johnson is so deluded he doesn't want to know the game is up. They will have to change the vote of no confidence rule and them vote him out, which prolongs the pain for them and enjoyment for everyone else. Nothing can be happening in government at moment due to de pfeffel's  bunkerish mentality.

Its all getting very Trump like.

Im starting to wonder if he would even go if he loses another no confidence vote - or more likely takes a legal challenge regarding any changes made by the 1922 committee 

Highly unlikely scenario is one where the rest cabinet approach the monarchy saying they have lost confidence in him and he is forcibly remove by the Monarchy. 

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Victoria Atkins resigns as Home Office minister, saying “integrity, decency, respect and professionalism” should matter

We're reaching the tanks of ministers where people not only have to say "who?" but can't even get their job right :D She was in the MoJ

Eccles: I resign! You speak to my secretary! You can't talk to a government minister like that! I won't be out of work long, you'll see! I'll get that Ministry of Fisheries job! You watch! I've kept goldfish!
Announcer: Mr. Eccles, Mr. Eccles, we are not for one moment doubting your sincerity. It's just your intelligence that's in question.
Eccles: Well, I accept your apology.

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Still no word from my MP, Tom Randall, one of the 2019 intake, on either his stance on Johnson, or my allegations that he's the mentally challenged, illegitimate offspring of Jacob Rees-Mogg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7C6-EyDdZGBmJGk8lNex

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Still no word from my MP, Tom Randall, one of the 2019 intake, on either his stance on Johnson, or my allegations that he's the mentally challenged, illegitimate offspring of Jacob Rees-Mogg

More importantly, any news on whether he’s found his chin yet?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Will there be quite so much jeering of Keir today when he basically lays out what has happened? 

Dunno but I can guarantee Boris’ answer will be something along the lines of “Brexit, vaccines, get the job done, big decisions right, G7 economy, unemployment”

• Like 2

Â