The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

7 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I think the split is already there from the hard right to the not so-moderates. The only reason some are hanging on is because I feel he has threatened a GE. It’s a mess and it may take a while but people will just get angrier.

It's not really an idealistic split though. Centre Right v Hard Right. Can easily be patched up. It's not, for example europhiles V Eurosceptic s in the 90s

11 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Sadly it won't.

When he's finally dragged out, some of the most unhinged loyalists will be starring at the end of their parliamentary careers, maybe. But the rest will carry on, and all the Tory voters will vote Tory still.

They won't split. They know where their bread is buttered.

Note to electorate:-

This is what happens when you vote for a rogue 

Just now, hippo said:

It's not really an idealistic split though. Centre Right v Hard Right. Can easily be patched up. It's not, for example europhiles V Eurosceptic s in the 90s

I’m not sure it can be patched up - as in, the public won’t accept any Boris loyalist, i would hope. 

30 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Letters sent back to Sunak and Javid. He's absolutely staying until he's dragged out

This is why I'm hate the monarchy - the PM has pretty much promoted a sex offender to a senior position - yet the monarchy as per usual sit on there hands!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

This is why I'm hate the monarchy - the PM has pretty much promoted a sex offender to a senior position - yet the monarchy as per usual sit on there hands!

Considering the Queen helped out her favourite son, I’m not shocked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I’m not sure it can be patched up - as in, the public won’t accept any Boris loyalist, i would hope. 

Nah - reverse the ni hike, say starmer will rejoin the EU + stop sending migrants to Rwanda 

White van man will go for that en mass.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

The monarch has power so long as they promise not to use it. It's a tourist attraction and nothing more..

And honestly, good. The last thing we need is an unelected old inbred with a god complex kicking off a constitutional crisis

• Like 1

How **** spineless is Raab, to stay in his post and pledge allegiance when he's been sent out only today to defend lies.

I wouldn't be surprised if he took photos while big dog had a go on his wife.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I think the split is already there from the hard right to the not so-moderates. The only reason some are hanging on is because I feel he has threatened a GE. It’s a mess and it may take a while but people will just get angrier.

The Tory party has had divisions for donkeys years. The closest they've come to splitting in forever was over Europe, and that rattled on for 40 years without coming to a head, and even that still had them hold together in the big picture in the main. Johnson's pants sniffers versus the normal Tory words removed is not splitting them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

How **** spineless is Raab, to stay in his post and pledge allegiance when he's been sent out only today to defend lies.

I wouldn't be surprised if he took photos while big dog had a go on his wife.

Good. Will be the end of him soon too.

Â