The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Just now, Mandy Lifeboats said:

No chance.  If he tries he will unexplicably and accidentally cut his own head off whilst having a shave. 

He’s on his way out, he may cling on but it’s the end for him. He will absolutely want to take as many with him as possible and he’s likely being backed by some stuff cos he will have threatened a GE. 

• Like 1

Whoever replaces him - can we please move away from this celebrity policitan culture.

We've got love island for that.

For a PM someone a bit boring is a good thing.

• Thanks 1

Just now, hippo said:

Whoever replaces him - can we please move away from this celebrity policitan culture.

We've got love island for that.

For a PM someone a bit boring is a good thing.

As much as I agree, I really wish Starmer had anything resembling a personality or charisma. 90% of voters don't really follow politics and just vote for the person they like the most.

Boris is charismatic and for people that don't follow the absolute shambles of his leadership or get their information from the Daily Mail that's enough

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

I hope he hangs on for the hols

Fixed for you. If he survives the next 48 hours I think he will last the summer recess. Gone before conference season. The contenders for the job would probably rather he staggers on for a bit longer to give them time to organise their leadership campaigns.

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

When he does go it will be horrible, vindictive, and messy with no class. He won't be mentioning he loves his country or going off to watch some cricket methinks.

Yeah he’s going to show his true colours. 

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

When he does go it will be horrible, vindictive, and messy with no class. He won't be mentioning he loves his country or going off to watch some cricket methinks.

It’ll be Trump Mk11 (little mad nad joke there)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â