Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Looking at our fixtures through to the end of the year, I reckon we'll muster 18 points, bringing us to 22 from 20 games - exactly the same as last year.  Mind you, 9 of those come from the last 3 matches in December (and when did we last win 3 on the bounce?), so after 17 games we'd be on 13 points (against last year's 20) and would be where Hull were in 19th.  

Already the next three months look squeaky bum.  If we can get back out of the drop zone at all before Christmas I think we'll be OK, if not eek.  Having a strong December and January is vital.

Sunderland, Newcastle and Bournemouth to go, Stoke and us to be nervous.

but they had another season preparation with him in Championship. Villa have started playing to Gestede strengths hence 3 goals in 2 games

Also Ighalo didnt really hit off straight away as I recall he had a long goal drought last season before Watford got him going

BBC Radio say we've collected just 71 points from our last 74 home games.  When you can't even average a point a game at home then it's only a matter of time, surely?

• Like 1

Roll on the championship might be nice to see us win some games! I really cant even see where our next goal is going to come from at the moment!

Need Big Sam ASAP. Sunderland are surely going to push for him and if they get him, they will likely stay up. 

Can see both Sunderland and Newcastle both change their managers before xmas, we will still have nice but tactility dim Tim as manager come new year and but up the creek!!

Don't know why i torture myself 3 seasons of this shit is more than enough it's becoming a chore supporting the club i love

The higher ups clearly don't care they have had plenty of chances to fix this but they never do and if you play with fire eventually you will get burned or in our case relegated

Already cut adrift with some very tough games coming up. We do need a change because Tim's sides aren't set up to get anything from the big boys. I imagine some big defeats coming up which will destroy whatever confidence is left.

Stating the bleedin' obvious here, but as a team we are terrible at handling defeats.  Always have been. 

Total conjecture, but had we not pissed away that Leicester game in the manner in which we did, I feel we would have had a better showing in the last few games, at least would have got a few more points on the board from baggies, plop and stoke.

That is part of the losing mentality this club has. No idea how to shift it as it's seemingly there whomever is in charge. 

Â