Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

I think we'll be fine as there are half a dozen worse sides than us at least. Sunderland, West Brom, Watford, Bournemouth, Newcastle,Norwich and Leicester. In fact that is seven :-)

Of course the league table makes it look like I am out of my mind at the moment but it is clearly very early days as shown by West Ham and Leicester sitting in the top 6 and Chelsea in the bottom half.

Once we settle, the team gels and the manager finds his best team and formation,and I firmly believe those will all happen ,then we will be well clear come the end of the season.

For me this is potentially the best squad of players we have had since the Mon/Houllier days. The jury is still out on many of them, and the manager, but the potential is certainly there.

Sorry that is ridiculous. Leicester, Norwich, Newcastle and even West Brom will all easily finish above. Watford probably will aswell. We are on par with Bournemouth and maybe slightly better than Sunderland. Stoke will beat us comfortably next week and you'll still be saying the same shit

I think we'll be fine as there are half a dozen worse sides than us at least. Sunderland, West Brom, Watford, Bournemouth, Newcastle,Norwich and Leicester. In fact that is seven :-)

Of course the league table makes it look like I am out of my mind at the moment but it is clearly very early days as shown by West Ham and Leicester sitting in the top 6 and Chelsea in the bottom half.

Once we settle, the team gels and the manager finds his best team and formation,and I firmly believe those will all happen ,then we will be well clear come the end of the season.

For me this is potentially the best squad of players we have had since the Mon/Houllier days. The jury is still out on many of them, and the manager, but the potential is certainly there.

Sorry that is ridiculous. Leicester, Norwich, Newcastle and even West Brom will all easily finish above. Watford probably will aswell. We are on par with Bournemouth and maybe slightly better than Sunderland. Stoke will beat us comfortably next week and you'll still be saying the same shit

i think newcastle are as bad as we are but ive got a feeling they will get a point today against chelsea. only team that is clearly worse is sunderland then us and the geordies next. stoke are not great but they have the steel in the team to grind out results and i think next sat will be a very boring draw between us both.

It's baffling to me because you see the individual quality we have now and it's not a team of players that should really go down.

Some pieces are missing but I stand by that. If that means Sherwood needs to go then so be it. We need results soon before things get too heated.

Real shame that it has ended up like this so far. I hate Villa.

We are second worst team in the league, the table is not a lie. If the penny hasn't dropped for Fox and Lerner WTF needs to happen?

Please sack Sherwood now, he doesn't have time to work it out. We need someone to shore up the club now, develop the talent and find the formula later.

happy to take Moyes now if he'd have us.

Mark, normally agree with your posts but no. 

Either those teams are worse than us and the manager is to blame or we have the worst squad and the blame lies on Sherwood with Lerner as well. 

Either way, Sherwood is doing a truly awful job so far. 

• Like 4

Either those teams are worse than us and the manager is to blame or we have the worst squad and the blame lies on Sherwood with Lerner as well. 

After 7 games neither has to be true does it unless you are basing everything on the league table as it stands currently.

I am not going to bore you all by repeating what I have just posted in the Sherwood thread but I would just ask all supporters to show a little patience. I could be way off the mark but I do genuinely believe this is the best squad of players we have had in the last 4 years, that Sherwood has done well in assembling it, but that it will take time for him to gel it and that we need to give him more than 7 league games with his own squad before writing him,and our season, off.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

After 7 games neither has to be true does it unless you are basing everything on the league table as it stands currently.

I am not going to bore you all by repeating what I have just posted in the Sherwood thread but I would just ask all supporters to show a little patience. I could be way off the mark but I do genuinely believe this is the best squad of players we have had in the last 4 years, that Sherwood has done well in assembling it but that it will take time for him to gel it and that we need to give him more than 7 league games with his own squad before writing him,and our season, off.

Tim Sherwood himself has already written our season off. Yet you ask for us not to. Unbelievable

So what are you SHERWOOD OUT! folks going to do with all your tough talk?

Hire a plane? Ring up Randy? Unfurl some pathetic banner?

I always like to know how you work out the practicalities of a managerial firing. 

What's the plan, o warriors of the keyboard?

This is "condescending cobblers," I've been told. Sorry!

Edited by Plastic Man

I am not going to bore you all by repeating what I have just posted in the Sherwood thread but I would just ask all supporters to show a little patience. I could be way off the mark but I do genuinely believe this is the best squad of players we have had in the last 4 years, that Sherwood has done well in assembling it, but that it will take time for him to gel it and that we need to give him more than 7 league games with his own squad before writing him,and our season, off.

id go with the best squad on paper yes, but we need to quickly get it sorted on the pitch.

I always like to know how you work out the practicalities of a managerial firing. 

I'll be making my voice heard at VP next week if it's the same old shit.

Ok i'll give in. I'll wait until it gets so shit, VP is going off with the banners and we are dead bottom of the Premiership without a win to our name. an we are parking the bus every game cause Sherwood is shit scared of losing by 4-5-6.

Â