Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

There is only so long you will circle the drain. We've become the turd that won't flush.

I'm no longer even envious looking at teams like Southampton who are relatively well-run in comparison to us, it's just getting harder to care.

We're already enough points adrift now that a single win won't move us anywhere up the table! Which is even more worrying when you look at our upcoming fixtures.

We need to act right now.

It is the hope that kills you. I really thought this season was going to be different. I really bought into Tim's bullshit.

I am going to old and too tired for all this. Maybe going down will be for the best. Like an old senile, arthritic, blind dog pissing himself night and day. Put him out of his misery. Put everyone out of their misery. Give us closure. 5 years. 5 **** years of this.

the club deserves it though not the fans. We have cheated relegation the last 4 seasons and we are a team nobody cares about as just making up the numbers

we wont be a loss to the neutrals if we do go down but still **** 30 games to go

Both Sunderland and Villa deserve relegation more than any other clubs in the league. Relegation battle after relegation battle, both contributing absolutely nothing towards the league season after season. I we go down so be it. What worries me is Blues. If they get promotion and we go down I honestly don't know how I'll cope

• Like 1

This is the year. We've flirted with it for too long, and this year we're performing worse than before even. Down with a wimper.

Yep.

Make a change though and who knows if it is someone reasonably competant. You always get new manager syndrome so a few wins there and there's still a lot of the season left but even if we start picking up it's an uphill battle as it's been a relatively kind start to the season regarding the fixtures.

Optimist hat on here, we went 2 very long spells under Lambert last season where we picked up absolutely no points at all. It is still very early in the season, so a couple of wins will change things. The players are definitely better than they're showing, so with a bit of confidence, who knows! 

Optimist hat on here, we went 2 very long spells under Lambert last season where we picked up absolutely no points at all. It is still very early in the season, so a couple of wins will change things. The players are definitely better than they're showing, so with a bit of confidence, who knows! 

The major difference being that the losing streaks under Lambert often involved tough fixtures 

After the teams we have played i expected us to at least be in double figures by now

With the teams we have coming up now i still don't think we will have hit double figures by December

Who are we actually going to be beating though?

Chelsea, Swansea, Spurs, Man. City, Everton.

That's what we're going to have until end of November.

We are going to be bottom of this league very soon given there's a North East derby coming up in three weeks.

I was just thinking as awful as we've been in last five years we've never actually been bottom of this league at any point have we? That will be a new one.

Â