Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

I'm not getting into it again, but Amavi is totally to blame for that.

But if you're going to blame Guzan for Amavi's mistake, you have to blame Lescott for today. Massively inconsistent.

• Like 1

Okore and Clark can't return soon enough. He should be the last choice out of this quartet.

A has been that is past his use by date and little wonder why even West Brom do not need him anymore.

Not that he was even really fantastic to begin with even at his peak.

• Like 1

I'm not getting into it again, but Amavi is totally to blame for that.

But if you're going to blame Guzan for Amavi's mistake, you have to blame Lescott for today. Massively inconsistent.

Different kind of mistake. Amavi was supid, and he COULD have done something else, which wouldn't have cost us the game.

Lescott was technically poor, it's not like he made a wrong decision.

Guzan was idiotic in both situations, but much more so today, as he KNOWS he is shite at kicking the ball, and yet risked it anyway. Throwing the ball is much easier. And as I mentioned before, Amavi had time and space to do something else and was better positioned to receive the ball.

Okore and Clark can't return soon enough. He should be the last choice out of this quartet.

A has been that is past his use by date and little wonder why even West Brom do not need him anymore.

Not that he was even really fantastic to begin with even at his peak.

Couldn't agree more

Shouldn't be in the team but I suppose with Clark not ready and Crespo seemingly ditched after one game there weren't many options.

Senderos or maybe should of kept baker rather than sign a shit player like Lescott

Shouldn't be in the team but I suppose with Clark not ready and Crespo seemingly ditched after one game there weren't many options.

Senderos or maybe should of kept baker rather than sign a shit player like Lescott

Well Senderos isn't in premier league squad so can't technically play. Other would be Llori, is he still miles off fitness or something. We really need to make sure when we sign players in future some of them can actually play some games within a week or two.

Personally I want Okore fit. Yes he was poor end of last season but you could see he was severly restricted by injury, I think he's a great talent although him and Richards might be too similar but he's not Lescott so that's a plus.

Has there been a game so far when Lescott hasn't made a calamitous mistake? I honestly can't think of a game where he hasn't had at least one raging howler. I mean, I genuinely feel bad about doing this, but 'I told you so'. Said right from the beginning of this thread this signing was a mistake. He's hopeless. 

Â