Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

not going to blame him for first goal. such a bad pass from guzman. So so bad

Guzan is undoubtedly to blame. But Lescott isn't faultless. He could still have dealt with it from there. A professional footballer should be able to trap the ball.  

• Like 3

The problem is they're both as shite as each other.

To whoever was asking about Senderos, he hasn't been named in the 25-man squad so can't play until January anyway (and won't then). 

Question: Now that Cole has gone out on loan does it mean that Senderos can now be included in the squad and play?

The problem is they're both as shite as each other.

To whoever was asking about Senderos, he hasn't been named in the 25-man squad so can't play until January anyway (and won't then). 

Question: Now that Cole has gone out on loan does it mean that Senderos can now be included in the squad and play?

I'm not sure, but I don't believe we can alter the 25-man list until the January transfer window. 

Don't take my word for it, though. 

• Like 1

The Lescott signing made a type of sense at the time. Didn't expect him to be amazing, just solid and experienced, certainly didn't expect him to be so outright bad and unable to handle the fundamentals anymore. Needs to be out of the team ASAP.

• Like 4

I do think Clark would've started if he'd been fit at the weekend, dunno if he's any closer to making this weekend. Clark had a dip in form and needed taking out of the team but hopefully he can come back stronger from fit, he certainly deserves another chance with what Lescott is producing.

Â