Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Said it before he is our Rio Ferdinand signing when he was at QPR.

Remarkable similarities to their season as a whole.

only positive is at least Joleon doesnt act like a word removed on Twitter all the time

Said it before he is our Rio Ferdinand signing when he was at QPR.

Remarkable similarities to their season as a whole.

Nah, QPR regularly won at home. 

And scored a decent amount of goals 

Edited by Arj Guy

I cannot express in words just how much I hate him. Can't believe he's still getting a game.

Hated him when he played against us. And I hate him now even more so

I can't say I hate him. He's a professional, he hasn't done anything outrageous. He's a fan of the club, even, as much as professionals ever are. 

It's just that he's **** useless. 

I cannot express in words just how much I hate him. Can't believe he's still getting a game.

Hated him when he played against us. And I hate him now even more so

I can't say I hate him. He's a professional, he hasn't done anything outrageous. He's a fan of the club, even, as much as professionals ever are. 

It's just that he's **** useless. 

Ok maybe hate is too strong a word. I've always disliked him. He's always acted like a complete bellend when he's played against us e.g throwing his shirt at the Villa fans after scoring against us. Now he's playing at my club and has put in awful performance after awful performance 

It's that **** haircut. Why is that there, on his head? Doesn't he have loved ones who should tell him he looks like a failed rapper from 1991?

Can I just check that you are saying this in the full knowledge that he was hit by a car when he was 5, which left permanent scarring on his forehead and hairline?

This seems a pretty pathetic thing to criticise him for.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 2

It's that **** haircut. Why is that there, on his head? Doesn't he have loved ones who should tell him he looks like a failed rapper from 1991?

Can I just check that you are saying this in the full knowledge that he was hit by a car when he was 5, which left permanent scarring on his forehead and hairline?

This seems a pretty pathetic thing to criticise him for.

I actually said that without any knowledge of that...:huh:

"I retract that statement, your honor."

• Like 1

Â