Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

He's a guy who trains every day, a player who approaches every session as if it's his first.

While the fans who watch him approach every game hoping its his last. 

He's a guy who trains every day, a player who approaches every session as if it's his first. Joleon has such a brilliant appetite for the game. That will be obvious to anyone who works with him.

"And he's a good bloke. By that, I mean he's a leader in the dressing room. I found him great to work with at Villa."

That is because you are a thick mug.

Edited by rodders0223

Devastated by this news. I can't see us competing for promotion if we lose Lescott. I guess that I'll take Rangers as a 2nd team whilst he's there, I expect them to be winning the Premiership this season now and competing in the knockout stages of the Champions League next season.

All the best Joleon, a true villa legend.

• Like 2

Just popped in here because I heard Lescott is off to Rangers?!

Noooooooo!!! Just when he was showing just how good he can be.

Can he still get an England call up playing in Scotland? Got to be soon.

• Like 2

Message for Rangers fans, no need to worry about your defence with Joleon in the team. If you were worried before you can stop, I'd say it's a real weight off your shoulders

• Like 2

Lescott to Rangers has probably swung the title race massively their way.

The only hope Celtic have of keeping the race alive is by attracting an attack minded live wire striker on an exercise bike to the club.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Lescott to Rangers has probably swung the title race massively their way.

The only hope Celtic have of keeping the race alive is by attracting an attack minded live wire striker on an exercise bike to the club.

Well to be honest I think Celtics best chance is that striker and Micah Richards 

• Like 2

I always thought Lescott made Laursen look like an amateur. Always the consummate professional.

He deserves his chance on a stage as illustrious as Glasgow. Best of luck Joleon. I'll miss your tweets the most.

Edited by Enda

5 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

If that's his genuine opinion of Lescott it goes a long long way to explain the worse than awfull performances even compared to the horrors before him when in charge. 

Â