Adama Traore

mwj

but then it has to be a predefined $ buy back clause when the contract was first signed when he was 16 or w/e. They surely cant just dictact the amount the buy back clause will be as we just come to the same scenario again where we just say the $$ is too little, and you have to accept, raise your buy back $ amount

and predefining it at start of their contract seems a super bad way to do it

@Qcpzxjor1   ^^

rest of you, ahh ok i see

Edited by gharperr

I think they will be disappointed then.

That isn't me saying he is coming here, just I don't think he will go there.

Makes me happy you saying that aslong as he doesnt go there

I'm still hopeful we will be battling for him down to the end.  I like the 'young and talented' policy ALOT more than our previous 'young and hungry' policy.

Personally I'm thinking we need a RW and a RB still this window.  Dunno if we will get both.

question- can someone tell me how the 'buy back clause' works?  I've seen it mentioned many times here- not sure what it truly means.

cheers.  UTV!

I'm still hopeful we will be battling for him down to the end.  I like the 'young and talented' policy ALOT more than our previous 'young and hungry' policy.

Personally I'm thinking we need a RW and a RB still this window.  Dunno if we will get both.

question- can someone tell me how the 'buy back clause' works?  I've seen it mentioned many times here- not sure what it truly means.

cheers.  UTV!

It'll just be part of the agreement that if we sign him, Barcelona will have the option to pay a specified amount to buy him back again at a later date.

I'm a bit surprised that if Pedro is going, and Barca can't bring people in until January that they're not making more of an effort to keep Traore.

• Like 1

fair enough.  Prefer Adama over Lennon...  but truthfully Lennon is better than Gabby, Weimann, NZog- who all played RW for us last season.  Lennon might be plan B but its still an improvement over what we have!

this is my last post allowed- I'll just read from now on!

UTV!

• Like 2

Â