Adama Traore

mwj

All this flair, all this attacking bombast, makes me think Sherwood has 'Ride of the Valkyries' pumping in his office when drawing up transfer plans.  Smells like victory.

Please keep posting my knowledge of the English language has improved considerably this summer

There was always considerable room for improvement ;)

All this flair, all this attacking bombast, makes me think Sherwood has 'Ride of the Valkyries' pumping in his office when drawing up transfer plans.  Smells like victory.

Please keep posting my knowledge of the English language has improved considerably this summer

To this day that linesman was a donkey dick and Blackburn only needed one goal. Good to see you back.

• Like 1

To this day that linesman was a donkey dick and Blackburn only needed one goal. Good to see you back.

In nearly 30 years of following them home and away that is still one of the funniest things I've heard at a game.

I'd forgotten about your maths :)

In nearly 30 years of following them home and away that is still one of the funniest things I've heard at a game.

I'd forgotten about your maths :)

But my Tim Howard impression was worthy of Sunday Night at the Palladium

So, tell me Trent, do you think we will land this chap?

Well.... we've got some plus points, they've got some plus points.... but then he may decide to stay in Spain..... ;)

Honestly I've no idea.

I know Sherwood rates him, I know we are trying and I know there has been contact. 

Sherwood has a pretty impressive record of landing targets this summer and those around him have done a sterling job so if they don't ce la vie I will be happy that they tried and with what we have got and get.

Thanks for sharing what you do know. Personally I think it won't happen but I tend to be a glass half empty sort of Villa fan :(

So, tell me Trent, do you think we will land this chap?

Well.... we've got some plus points, they've got some plus points.... but then he may decide to stay in Spain..... ;)

Honestly I've no idea.

I know Sherwood rates him, I know we are trying and I know there has been contact.

Sherwood has a pretty impressive record of landing targets this summer and those around him have done a sterling job so if they don't ce la vie I will be happy that they tried and with what we have got and get.

Thanks for sharing what you do know. Personally I think it won't happen but I tend to be a glass half empty sort of Villa fan :(

I believe that is called a villa fan.

• Like 3

This summer in Villaland has done strange things to all of us.  We've gone from depressed mumbles at a survivor's support group to full on confused-feelings-in-a-crowded-hot-tub in the time it takes Grealish to down a bottle of Grey Goose.  We'll remember this one.  Let's make sure it pays off.

And thank you, like all of us sufferin' souls, I'm here for the long run.

Timmy's facials might not be up to scratch at present. He looks from the interview on AVTV to have quite a head cold. Classic clip with Bella abt 5 mins in. Looks like she wanted a facial.

Timmy's facials might not be up to scratch at present. He looks from the interview on AVTV to have quite a head cold. Classic clip with Bella abt 5 mins in. Looks like she wanted a facial.

Not up to scratch! My man, Tim (like Pierce Hawthorne of Hawthrone Wipes) suffers from Hyper-Virility. The speed at which the sperm exit the body is enough to punch through flesh and steel alike. A full-blown Sherwood facial is the equivalent to French kissing a sawn-off shotgun as someone pulls the trigger.

Luckily Tim takes it down a notch for new signings....

• Like 1

Not up to scratch! My man, Tim (like Pierce Hawthorne of Hawthrone Wipes) suffers from Hyper-Virility. The speed at which the sperm exit the body is enough to punch through flesh and steel alike. A full-blown Sherwood facial is the equivalent to French kissing a sawn-off shotgun as someone pulls the trigger.

Way too much detail there mate.

• Like 1

Way too much detail there mate.

From a poster named 'chunky luke' as well . . . 

Great, now I've gone and made myself feel ill. 

• Like 1

Would it not make eminent sense for this chap (and his people) to watch our respective games this weekend to get a feel for how we play?  I would therefore be surprised, particularly factoring in that our focus will surely be preparation for the Bournemouth game, if this didn't resolve itself until next week.

Â