Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Two assists in his last two games.  This fella is going to be crucial to our survival.  If he can get anywhere near as prolific as he was in France at the same time as maybe Ayew can start finding the net then we've some chance.

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

His wages will preclude a return to France. I think he'll be with us next season no matter what personally. 

You are all forgetting we are owned by a **** moron.

Will probably be 6 months in the bomb squad, then back at Nantes with us paying 95% of his salary.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont even think he will even stay once we are relegated

7 hours ago, itdoesntmatterwhatthissay said:

Finally looking like he's approaching Premiership fitness, not there yet.

Passing needs tidying up, crossing too but all round he's improved and he looks okay. Might help him to show his talent in the Championship.

Any chance we can stop the defeatist comments? Getting annoying now.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Any chance we can stop the defeatist comments? Getting annoying now.

Why? If people think we are down they are entitled to feel that way, just like you are thinking (in my opinion unrealistic) in staying up but i wouldnt say "its annoying" because it doesnt share your opinion.

Its not like we are one point away from getting out we are hugely adrift and poor run of form

He's improving, I still didn't think his overall performance was that good against Southampton but did do a couple of very good things, the talent is there, but it's now just a question of fitness (which can be improved) and consistency with the ball at his feet (not so easy to improve). 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

His fitness levels are finally getting up there like a lot of the players and it begs the question what did Sherwood do in the summer to get these so fit/unfit?? I've liked him from the start but it's hard getting half a team to settle at once. I think he'll be massive for us 2nd half if of the season but will it be too late? 

Really liked what I saw today.  I think I'd prefer to see him slot in next to Sanchez with Gil in front of them.  Get Sanchez to solely win the ball and give it to those two, he is a liability doing anything else. Veretout gets better each match as he gets fitter and up to speed which I'm pleased to see.

Â