Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

2 minutes ago, ClarrieBlue said:

Arrogant aren't you. Westwood only plays in our half which is easy Veretout plays in the opposition half but you obviously know better than the manager

I didn't say I knew better than the manager. I didn't mention what half each player plays in.

I said it was a myth that Westwood doesn't pass forwards. Which it is.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ClarrieBlue said:

I would guess he had more touches than any villa player today and made more forward passes than anyone on the pitch

Rather than guess, you could look it up. If you did the same for Westwood you would find that, for all his shitness, he does indeed pass the ball forwards. Which people proved on here months ago. No offence, but your 'guesses' based on what you think you saw might not be as accurate as passing statistics. 

6 minutes ago, ClarrieBlue said: I would guess he had more touches than any villa player today and made more forward passes than anyone on the pitch

Rather than guess, you could look it up. If you did the same for Westwood you would find that, for all his shitness, he does indeed pass the ball forwards. Which people proved on here months ago. No offence, but your 'guesses' based on what you think you saw might not be as accurate as passing statistics. 

Rather than pass forward in our half perhaps he could try it in the other half where it counts

Â