Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Was very poor last night, how Sinclair got hooked off instead of him left me baffled.

I'm not writing him off, but he needs to improve quickly or he's going to get lost in the shuffle with Gil, Grealish and Adama to come in.

I don't think Sherwood particularly rates Sinclair, think he's only

Playing now due to injuries else where. Will soon find himself on the bench I think.

Sherwood doesn't rate SInclair yet signed him? What's the next story - he had no say in making the loan agreement permanent?

No he didn't. It was set that we stay up the deal becomes permanent, even Sherwood said at a press conference he had no idea that deal was already set.

The one signing after seeing play I'm really not sure about....Veretout dosen't look great atm either but he'll be o.k although not helped by the massive hyping he was getting on here pre season.

Yeah Ayew I'm struggling to see it and him lasting that long here.

Gutted to hear he was poor.

He's been abysmal so far.

Veretout has been far from amazing, but you could see from the off he can trap a ball and has some awareness in his play; he'll make a very good player.

What position was he, wide or central? Hopefully he can grow into a decent striker for us rather than another winger who can't do anything like Gabbo.

Gutted to hear he was poor.

He's been abysmal so far.

Veretout has been far from amazing, but you could see from the off he can trap a ball and has some awareness in his play; he'll make a very good player.

What position was he, wide or central? Hopefully he can grow into a decent striker for us rather than another winger who can't do anything like Gabbo.

Centre forward.

I would say he didn't suit the lone striker role, but first half Grealish was playing so high he was almost a second striker to support him.

He needs time, but he was pony tonight.

Â