Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Supernova, it's not angry keyboard bashing to suggest that someone out of breath in a pre-season friendly lacks fitness, not talent.

As for over-paying for him. First of all that's completely irrelevant regarding what he achieves on the field and secondly it's a matter of opinion. The fee doesn't matter once the ball is in play.

It takes me about 20 minutes playing 5 a side on Wednesday evenings with 30 something overweight blokes to get out of breath like that. I think we all thought it was pretty odd for a professional footballer to look that way after 10 minutes.

1) Bollocks

2) No. I wasn't thinking that at all. It's preseason and he's had a looooong week.

• Like 4

Guys, he ain't that great and we paid over the odds for him. No amount of angry keyboard bashing will change that. Surely being out of breath after less than 10 minutes says all you need to know.

If you are questioning my knowledge of the La Français Ligue Un, ask Marseille fans and French commentators what they think. The reaction = 13m Euro's WTF?

Strikers cost more than they should. £9m for Wickham. £12m for Shane Long. £10m for Jordan Ayew really does not feel "over-priced." #AVFC

Guys, he ain't that great and we paid over the odds for him. No amount of angry keyboard bashing will change that. Surely being out of breath after less than 10 minutes says all you need to know.

If you are questioning my knowledge of the La Français Ligue Un, ask Marseille fans and French commentators what they think. The reaction = 13m Euro's WTF?

And the genk fans said the same about benteke - won't make it blah de f'ing blah. I'll wait and see for myself than trust the 'experts'. Mine eyes will tell Me more than the musings of what shall I say 'someone who may or may not watch French league football' I certainly don't watch it. I like to judge for myself.
  • Like 2

if he can start converting the amount of chances he puts away then he could end up being one of our biggest surprises this season. I'm cautiously optimistic about this signing. 

if he can start converting the amount of chances he puts away then he could end up being one of our biggest surprises this season. I'm cautiously optimistic about this signing. 

If he scores the goals he scores he will score some goals

Over priced? Same price as Curtis Davies IIIRC, considering transfer prices for even mediocre players have exploded I'd say relatively speaking, it's a good price.

I hope Ayew prove me right Jordan ....

Edited by ccfcman

Â