Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Welcome to the club. No pressure but we want 20 goals!

I'd be happy with 10 from him personally, would be the combined tally of Gabby and Weimann most tallies.

Realistic as I expect him to take the penalties given his good record for Lorient.

.....especially if it equates to the real deal.....30 points

Ha Gabby's still the master at that one.

To the tune of Snow White dwarfs song 'hi ho'

Ayew, Ayew, he's off to score a goal,

He'll keep on scoring all day long,

Ayew, Ayew.

Ayew, Ayew, he'll score a goal or two.

With a turn and a trick and **** cool flick.

Ayew, Ayew.

Love it.

To the tune of Snow White dwarfs song 'hi ho'

Ayew, Ayew, he's off to score a goal,

He'll keep on scoring all day long,

Ayew, Ayew.

Ayew, Ayew, he'll score a goal or two.

With a turn and a trick and **** cool flick.

Ayew, Ayew.

Love this!

I have a feeling Jordan will do a Diafra Sakho last season for (West Ham) and score goals for fun for us this season!!  Sakho ended up being a much sort after talent and a lethal striker.. no reason why Jordan can't do the same..

Edited by Villan4Life

I don't play games like FIFA or CM and I don't watch much European football, but even if I did, I'm still happy to trust the club's decisions regarding their choice of the players realistically available and their associated costs.

I look forward to judging Ayew and the other new signings, not before they've kicked a ball, not after a few games, but after a considerable amount of the season has played its course.

• Like 2

Jordan Ayew signed Monday its five-year contract with Aston Villa. He gives us his first impressions in L'Equipe on Tuesday. "I'm too happy ...," he assures reviewing his career and his career choices. He thinks his departure to Sochaux and OM intake of Hervé Renard, his former coach in Doubs, changed everything.

It shows ambitious and returns, appeased, of his clash with Lorient leaders. "I remember that Lorient gave me my chance, was able to trust me. If I'm here, it's also thanks to them. I leave with great pride and a little disappointed to leave some friends there. "

His new adventure began without delay with his first training session. His wife will join him tomorrow night, waiting for the children who are currently on holiday in Ghana. "I visited the houses, I still do it in the coming days. Then we will be in place, the children will go to school here and it will be done. Frankly, I'm looking forward to it starts ... "

http://m.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Jordan-ayew-aston-villa-je-reviens-de-loin/577389? Edited by dudevillaisnice

IF we get him, Adebayor, and Charlie Austin we could escape relegation this season. But we're not. So we won't. 

Interesting.

Is it only that exact combination of player that would keep us up?

Would two of those plus Ronaldo do it, or does it have to be those exact three?

• Like 2

IF we get him, Adebayor, and Charlie Austin we could escape relegation this season. But we're not. So we won't.

Interesting.

Is it only that exact combination of player that would keep us up?

Would two of those plus Ronaldo do it, or does it have to be those exact three?

That I believe would cause a glitch in the Matrix which could only be corrected by exiting FM and reloading from the last auto save.

• Like 2

Â